Zaporozhye State Medical University
Zaporozhye State Medical Academy was founded in the year 1903 in Odessa for Women Pedagogic courses specially. A few year later in 1921, it became Chemical-Pharmaceutical Institute; in 1921 it was reformed to State Pharmaceutical Institute; in 1959 it was then transferred to the city of Zoporozhye and renamed to Zoporozhye Pharmaceutical Institute; in 1964 the faculty of general medical was started and it became to be known as Zoporozhye Medical Institute. Finally, in the year 1994 it got level IV accreditation from the government of Ukraine and is now called as Zaporozhye State Medical University. ZSMU, Zoporozhye today is among the few top medical colleges in Ukraine that imparts medical and pharmaceutical education to Ukrainian and foreign students from around 42 countries. Zaporozhye State Medical Academy works under the governance of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine & Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine. The university has recognition from WHO (World Health Organization) & NMC (National Medical Commission). Zaporozhye State Medical University offers bachelors, masters and specialist courses to foreign students too in English medium which is the reason hundreds of Indian students choose it every year for MBBS in Ukraine. Zaporozhye follows the education system adopted in rest of Europe and is a part of the Bologna process.
MBBS Fees in Zaporozhye State Medical University
- 1st Year Fee : USD 6,200 / INR 4,34,000
- 2nd – 6th Year Fee / Year : USD 5,200 / INR 3,64,000
- Total Course Fee : USD 32,200 / INR 22,54,000
* Yearly fees includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance cost too.
MBBS Duration in Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Duration of Course : 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction : English
MBBS Eligibility in Zaporozhye State Medical University
- 50% marks in PCB in 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
- NEET qualification (As per government rules)