Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University was founded in the year 1921 and is named after M.I. Pirogov. In the year 1994 it was given the level IV accreditation and was awarded the status of university. It received the national status in the year 2002 and since then, Vinnitsa National Medical University’s rankings have always stayed in the list of top medical universities in Ukraine. VNMU, Vinnitsa works under the governance of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine & Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine. National Pirogov Memorial Medical University is also recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) & NMC (National Medical Commission). The rector of Vinnitsa National Pirogov Memorial Medical University is also the Head of the Association of Rectors of medical colleges of Ukraine and a Laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of technology and science. In the year 2010, the university celebrated the 200th anniversary of M.I. Pirogov & special attention is paid in the field of research the university apart from the academic routine which makes it among the unique & most popular MBBS colleges in Ukraine. Apart from the undergraduate MBBS course offered, the university also offers post graduation course in all specialties for Indian students. At present, more than 700 students from India are currently studying MBBS in Vinnitsa.
MBBS Fees in Vinnitsa National Medical University
- 1st Year Fee : USD 7,000 / INR 4,90,000
- 2nd – 6th Year Fee / Year : USD 5,600 / INR 3,92,000
- Total Course Fee : USD USD 35,000 / INR 24,50,000
* Yearly fees includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance cost too.
MBBS Duration in Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Duration of Course : 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction : English
MBBS Eligibility in Vinnitsa National Medical University
- 50% marks in PCB in 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
- NEET qualification (As per government rules)
MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University
Students can study MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University in Russia, Ukrainian as well as English medium. Most of the foreign students who choose to study MBBS in Ukraine in Vinnitsa enroll in MBBS in English medium. The university has been actively training foreign students since 1961. The National Pirogov Memorial Medical University also provides various government scholarships to local as well as international students based on their performance after they take MBBS admission in Ukraine and start their study. The duration of course at university is 5 years 8 months (Approx. 6 years) like all other government medical colleges in Ukraine for course in English medium while if a foreign students wishes to study in local language then the duration of course is 6 + 1 (Language course) i.e. 7 years. The total MBBS fees in Vinnitsa National Medical University is slightly higher as compared to other college’s MBBS fees in Ukraine due to the high standards of education of university and the immense popularity it has gained among international students in recent years. The university has numerous exchange programs also going on with major countries around the world and Indian students can always be a part of it to learn new advancements in field of modern medicine and also travel the world with their teachers.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostels
Vinnitsa National Medical University has its own hostels to provide accommodation to Indian students who come to study here. The hostels are located within the campus and some of them are located close to the campus within the city. Students are allotted hostels based on availability and on a first come first serve basis. The rooms have options of a 2 and a 3 seater accommodation. All Vinnitsa National Medical University hostels are equipped with modern security features, CCTV surveillance, fire safety & round the clock gated security systems. The hostels have facilities of library, reading room and a gym too. All floors have a common washroom, kitchen and toilet. Few of the hostels have these things also attached to rooms but they are a little costlier. Students can also choose to stay in apartments on rent within city during their tenure of education in Vinnitsa too. The number of students choosing to study here is increasing every year especially from India and university is rapidly expanding its infrastructure too to accommodate all of these students. Indian mess facility is also available for Indian students within the Vinnitsa National Medical University hostels and students can join it on monthly or yearly basis. With so many students studying MBBS in Ukraine here, all Indian festivals like Holi, Diwali, Eid, etc. are also celebrated with great enthusiasm and joy every year. The Vinnitsa National Pirogov memorial Medical University additionally organizes summer camps, annual events, cultural events, etc. every year for students to showcase their talents too.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Faculties
Vinnitsa National Medical University has the following active faculties at present i.e. faculty of general medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, post graduate education & faculty of international students. Students from more than 98 countries have taken admission till date in university and have completed their degrees. Most of the foreign students opt for the faculty of general medicine due to the popularity of it worldwide and global acceptance and wide scope of specializations after it. The faculty that teaches the foreign students is highly skilled and immensely experienced in teaching them in English medium due to the decades of experience they have in teaching them. The atmosphere at university seems very mutli-national with students from all around the world and has a very positive vibe to it. Students get to know each other’s cultures and get mixed up quite well here. The university is always happy to accept eligible and aspiring Indian students who have a strong desire to become doctors and serve the world. As the number of MBBS seats in Vinnitsa National Medi. University are limited for each country, students from India must apply well in time if they wish to secure a seat in Vinnitsa for MBBS in English medium.
Vinnitsa City in Ukraine
The city of Vinnitsa is located in the west-central region of Ukraine on the banks of River Southern Bug. It is the administrative capital of the state of Vinnitsa Region. The city is of tourist, scientific & industrial importance to Ukraine. The city is very well connected to all major cities of Ukraine through road, rail & air. For transport within the city, students can use trams, trolley buses, vans, taxis, etc. which are always available. Some of the popular places to visit in Vinnitsa are Central Urban Park, Transfiguration Cathedral, Baptist Church, Afghan War Museum, Multimedia Fountain Roshen and many more. The city is home to many renowned and popular government universities in this region like Vinnitsa Institute of Science & Economics, Vinnitsa National technical University, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University and many such more. Vinnitsa National Medical University is one of the most famous universities in city here and the city witnesses a huge number of Indian students due to it. The city and university invite all aspiring and eligible students to reap the Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine by choosing to take the right decision at the right time as this is one of those universities where admissions are closed before others due to the huge demand of it.
Why to study MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine ?
Some of useful facts which might make it easier for a student to decide about studying MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University are as mentioned below :
- Vinnitsa National Medical University is one of the oldest MBBS colleges in Ukraine that has been providing MBBS education to Indian students since several years and has been very successful at it.
- The standard of MBBS education adopted and taught to Indian students in Vinnitsa is nothing less than top medical universities located in western part of the world and Europe.
- The university has partnership and exchange programs with numerous reputed medical universities located in Europe and other parts of the world. These MBBS exchange programs can be utilized by Indian student studying MBBS in Vinnitsa too.
- In addition to hundreds of Indian students, many students from other parts of the world also take MBBS admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University every year and this provides an opportunity for Indian students to directly interact with them and learn new cultures.
- The total Vinnitsa National Medical University fees is very less as compared to MBBS course in other parts of European countries which charge a hefty amount from Indian students.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University get ample exposure to clinical classes as from 3rd year most of their classes are conducted in government hospitals located within the city and get to interact with patients and give their diagnosis.
- Indian students who took MBBS admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University and graduated from it have shown excellent results in not only MCI Screening Test (FMGE) but also in various other country’s licensing exams like USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc.
- Hundreds of Indian students who became doctors from Vinnitsa are today practicing in India and other parts of the world which proves the quality of MBBS in Vinnitsa, Ukraine.
- The total number of Indian students studying MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University at present is more than 500 already, which gives a clear picture of the large community of Indians students studying here.
- Indian students get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior professors and teachers during their MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- Hostel accommodation is organized in such way that Indian boys and girls have separate floors or blocks. In addition to this, separate hostels for boys and girls are also available and can be chosen by Indian students, if required.
- Indian mess is available for Indian students where all Indian cuisines are available and the food is also prepared by Indian cook so as to give the best food to students. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are also available.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University is a “National” level medical university for MBBS in Ukraine and holds the highest level of accreditation from Ukraine government which a university can attain.
- As the native Ukrainian teachers in Vinnitsa have already been teaching Indian students MBBS in English medium since a long time, they are very fluent in English language and helps students to easily interact with teachers irrespective of any local language bar.
- Indian students get the opportunity to take part in various co-curricular activities organized by university every year like sports, cultural events, talent events, etc.
- The local people of Ukraine i.e. Ukrainians are very friendly and keen to interact with foreign students, especially Indian students and this leads to students leading a peaceful life during their MBBS in Vinnitsa, Ukraine.
- The city of Vinnitsa in itself is one of the most beautiful and peaceful cities in Ukraine and this provides for a perfect atmosphere for Indian students to completely focus on their MBBS in Vinnitsa, Ukraine during their entire tenure of 6 years.