Novosibirsk State University
Novosibirsk State University was established in the year 1958 as a motive to establish a branch of USSR Academy of Sciences in the region of Siberia. The university is recognized by Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russian Federation and Ministry of Health of Russian Federation. It is also recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) & MCI (Medical Council of India). The university works in close collaboration with the scientific center in training highly qualified specialists for science and education. More than 50000 graduates, 6000 Ph.D’s & 1600 Doctorates have passed out successfully from NSU since 1958. More than 48 graduates from the university are members of Russian Academy of Sciences today. NSU is the only university in whole region of Siberia which has the multi-level system of continuing education. In NSU, international students are selected on the basis of eligibility outlined by the university administration. The university is very actively engaged in scientific and research activities apart from academic training in various fields of science including medical education. Indian students can benefit from such activities by being part of them and learning a lot new about medicine under experienced scientists and researchers. Novosibirsk is among the few top 5 medical universities in Russia based on various ranking systems.
MBBS Fees in Novosibirsk State University
- 1st Year Fee : USD 7,980 / INR 5,18,700
- 2nd – 6th Year Fee / Year : USD 6,980 / INR 4,53,700
- Total Course Fee : USD 42,880 / INR 27,87,200
* Yearly fees includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance cost too.
MBBS Duration in Novosibirsk State University
- Duration of Course : 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction : English
MBBS Eligibility in Novosibirsk State University
- 50% marks in PCB in 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
- NEET qualification (As per government rules)
MBBS in Novosibirsk State University
Novosibirsk State University is one of those universities of Russia that flaunts it’s superior rankings in all ranking systems. It is a modern university which has shown rapid growth and is very dynamic. Novosibirsk State University’s ranking show a very promising future that lies ahead in future for the students who come to study MBBS in Novosibirsk. Students from India can take direct MBBS admission in Novosibirsk State University by applying through our website. University has very limited seats for each country as it prefers to accept students from all countries around the world and not only one of them, so students who are interested to take MBBS admission in Russia in Novosibirsk must apply well in time so as to avoid rejection from university. The university offers top notch medical education to international students from around the world at a very handsome amount as compared to the average cost of of MBBS fees in Russia. The total MBBS fees in Novosibirsk State University is far less than what Indian students have to pay in India if they get enrolled in any private medical college. The duration of MBBS in Novosibirsk is 6 years in English medium. During the first 3 years of MBBS students fully devote their time in learning theoretical subjects of medicine. The last 3 years of medical course are mostly conducted in various government hospitals located within the city where students get the opportunity to interact with patients and submit their diagnosis to doctor for evaluation.
Novosibirsk State University Hostels
Students who get the opportunity to study in Novosibirsk State University should consider themselves lucky as this is one of the finest MBBS colleges in Russia for international students in terms of education, research as well as campus facilities. Novosibirsk State University hostels/campus is known by the name Akademgorodok i.e. Education City is a place that can be considered ideal to study MBBS in Russia. It is peaceful, quite & at the same time equipped with state of the art modern facilities. Students are provided free course books, foreign literature & free access to a very large database of publishers including 24 internationals too. Cafeterias & canteens are available within the Novosibirsk State University hostels for students and food is offered at affordable rates to suit student’s needs. The campus also has a wellness center & a fitness center for students to stay fit. Hostel facilities in Novisibirsk campus are far better than most of the universities in Russia. The rooms have attached toilets, washrooms and kitchens. Boys and girls are provided accommodation in separate blocks. The university has a summer recreation camp known by the name of Universitetskiy located in forests on the bank of Ob sea near village Burmistrovo. All arrangements are made by university for the best experience that students can have during summers here. Annual sports and cultural events are organized by university and students organization and students from India can also take part in them and prove their skills and talents. Students who do not wish to stay in the Novosibirsk State University government hostels (Within campus) can choose to rent a flat somewhere in city (But this rarely happens keeping in mind the facilities provided in campus).
Novosibirsk State University Faculties
Novosibirsk State University has more than 1800 teachers including 5500 doctors of Science, 57 professors who are also members of Russian Academy of Sciences, 750 senior lectures and many others. The university offers graduate, post-graduate, doctoral & several research programs for students. The Novosibirsk State University has faculties of Medicine, Philosophy, Psychology, Law, Journalism, Humanities, Foreign Languages, Economics, Information Technology, Natural Sciences, Geology & Geophysics & many more. The faculty of general medicine is the one which receives maximum number of MBBS applications every year from the Indian sub continent. The university is among the best medical universities in Russia and hence students from all around the world apply for various courses every year in huge numbers. The MBBS admission in Novosibirsk State University has recently been started in English medium for students from other countries willing to study MBBS in Russia. The faculty engaged in training international students is highly proficient in English & holds immense experience in their individual field of teaching. NSU welcomes all eligible candidates from across the world to study MBBS in Novosibirsk State University and be a part of this prestigious university in Russia which is far better than other medical colleges in Russia.
Novosibirsk is the 3rd most populated city in whole of Russia after Moscow & St. Petersburg. It is the capital city of the Novosibirsk state in Russia. The city is also the administrative center of the Siberian Federal District. The city is located on the bank of Ob River and very close to the Ob Valley. Novosibirsk is a major stop in the Trans-Siberian Railway route & northern end of Turkestan-Siberia railway track. The city is well connected to all parts through metro too which was established in year 1985. Novosibirsk has a special region known as Akademgorodok which means Education City and is especially dedicated to major educational institutions including the Novosibirsk State University as well as the Russian Academy of Sciences. The campus of Novosibirsk is located outside the city and has all the facilities a students needs. The city is well connected by rail, road and an international airport to other parts of Russia and world. For transport within the city, trams, trolley buses, vans and taxis are always available. The city is hub of education in the Siberian region with several renowned universities and Novosibirsk State University is just one of them. As the number of seats here are very limited for each country, students from India must apply well in time, if they wish to secure a confirmed seat for MBBS in Novosibirsk, Russia.
Why to study MBBS in Novosibirsk State University, Russia ?
Some of useful facts which might make it easier for a student to decide about studying MBBS in Novosibirsk State University are as mentioned below :
- Novosibirsk State University is one of the oldest MBBS colleges in Russia that has been providing MBBS education to Indian students since several years and has been very successful at it.
- The standard of MBBS education adopted and taught to Indian students in Novosibirsk is nothing less than top medical universities located in western part of the world and Europe.
- The university has partnership and exchange programs with numerous reputed medical universities located in Europe and other parts of the world. These MBBS exchange programs can be utilized by Indian student studying MBBS in Novosibirsk too.
- In addition to hundreds of Indian students, many students from other parts of the world also take MBBS admission in Novosibirsk State University every year and this provides an opportunity for Indian students to directly interact with them and learn new cultures.
- The total MBBS fees in Novosibirsk State University is very less as compared to MBBS course in other parts of European countries which charge a hefty amount from Indian students.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Novosibirsk State University get ample exposure to clinical classes as from 3rdyear most of their classes are conducted in government hospitals located within the city and get to interact with patients and give their diagnosis.
- Indian students who took MBBS admission in Novosibirsk State University and graduated from it have shown excellent results in not only MCI Screening Test (FMGE) but also in various other country’s licensing exams like USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc.
- Hundreds of Indian students who became doctors from Novosibirsk are today practicing in India and other parts of the world which proves the quality of MBBS in Novosibirsk, Russia.
- The total number of Indian students studying MBBS in Novosibirsk State University at present is more than 500 already, which gives a clear picture of the large community of Indians students studying here.
- Indian students get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior professors and teachers during their MBBS in Novosibirsk State University.
- Hostel accommodation is organized in such way that Indian boys and girls have separate floors or blocks. In addition to this, separate hostels for boys and girls are also available and can be chosen by Indian students, if required.
- Indian mess is available for Indian students where all Indian cuisines are available and the food is also prepared by Indian cook so as to give the best food to students. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are also available.
- Novosibirsk State University is a government medical university for MBBS in Russia and holds accreditation from Russian government as well as Ministry of health and education.
- As the native Russian teachers in Novosibirsk have already been teaching Indian students MBBS in English medium since a long time, they are very fluent in English language and helps students to easily interact with teachers irrespective of any local language bar.
- Indian students get the opportunity to take part in various co-curricular activities organized by university every year like sports, cultural events, talent events, etc.
- The local people of Russia i.e. Russians are very friendly and keen to interact with foreign students, especially Indian students and this leads to students leading a peaceful life during their MBBS in Novosibirsk, Russia.
- The city of Novosibirsk in itself is one of the most beautiful and peaceful cities in Russia and this provides for a perfect atmosphere for Indian students to completely focus on their MBBS in Novosibirsk, Russia during their entire tenure of 6 years.