MBBS Fees in Ukraine
Check & compare MBBS fees in Ukraine (For Indian students) to get admission in various medical colleges available for 2019 academic session here. Indian Students would find the table very useful as the fees structure is provided in US Dollars as well as Indian Rupees. It gives a clear idea about the yearly fees of each university & can accordingly decide where he/she wants to take admission & study MBBS in Ukraine.
|Name of University||Established||City||1st Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|2nd-6th / Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Total Course Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Lugansk State Medical University||1956||Lugansk||USD 6,000 / INR 3,90,000||USD 3,750 / INR 2,43,750||USD 24,750 / INR 16,08,750|
|Black Sea National University||1996||Mykolaiv||USD 6,000 / INR 3,90,000||USD 4,400 / INR 2,86,000||USD 28,000 / INR 18,20,000|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||1944||Chernivtsi||USD 6,800 / INR 4,42,000||USD 4,300 / INR 2,79,500||USD 28,300 / INR 18,39,500|
|Kiev Medical University of UAFM||1992||Kiev||USD 6,500 / INR 4,22,500**||USD 4,500 / INR 2,92,500||USD 29,000 / INR 18,85,000|
|Uzhgorod National University||1945||Uzhgorod||USD 6,000 / INR 3,90,000||USD 4,650 / INR 3,02,250||USD 29,250 / INR 19,01,250|
|Ternopil National Medical University||1957||Ternopil||USD 6,400 / INR 4,16,000||USD 4,600 / INR 2,99,000||USD 29,400 / INR 19,11,000|
|Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy||1801||Dnipropetrovsk||USD 6,400 / INR 4,16,000**||USD 4,600 / INR 2,99,000||USD 29,400 / INR 19,11,000|
|Poltava State Medical University||1921||Poltava||USD 6,500 / INR 4,22,500||USD 4,750 / INR 3,08,750||USD 30,250 / INR 19,66,250|
|Donetsk National Medical University||1930||Donetsk||USD 6,800 / INR 4,42,000||USD 4,700 / INR 3,05,000||USD 30,300 / INR 19,69,500|
|Ivanofrankivsk Nat. Medical University||1945||Ivanofrankivsk||USD 6,600 / INR 4,29,000**||USD 4,800 / INR 3,12,000||USD 30,600 / INR 19,89,000|
|Sumy State University||1948||Sumy||USD 6,500 / INR 4,22,500||USD 5,050 / INR 3,28,250||USD 31,750 / INR 20,63,750|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||1903||Zaporozhye||USD 7,000 / INR 4,55,000**||USD 5,200 / INR 3,38,000||USD 33,000 / INR 21,45,000|
|VN Karazin Kharkiv Nat. University||1804||Kharkiv||USD 7,300 / INR 4,74,500**||USD 5,500 / INR 3,57,500||USD 34,800 / INR 22,62,000|
|Taras Shevchenko National University||1834||Kiev||USD 7,500 / INR 4,87,500**||USD 5,500 / INR 3,57,500||USD 35,000 / INR 22,75,000|
|Vinnytsia National Medical University||1921||Vinnytsia||USD 7,700 / INR 5,00,500||USD 5,500 / INR 3,57,500||USD 35,200 / INR 22,88,000|
|Lviv National Medical University||1784||Lviv||USD 7,700 / INR 5,00,500||USD 5,700 / INR 3,70,500||USD 36,200 / INR 23,53,000|
|OO Bogo. National Medical University||1841||Kiev||USD 7,700 / INR 5,00,500**||USD 5,700 / INR 3,70,500||USD 36,200 / INR 23,53,000|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||1805||Kharkiv||USD 7,600 / INR 4,94,000**||USD 5,800 / INR 3,77,000||USD 36,600 / INR 23,79,000|
|Odessa Nat. Medical University||1900||Odessa||USD 7,750 / INR 5,00,500**||USD 5,750 / INR 3,73,750***||USD 41,000 / INR 26,65,000|
How is MBBS fees in Ukraine calculated ?
The MBBS fees in Ukraine is fixed and payable in Ukrainian Hryvnia by all medical universities for Ukraine students only. But as Ukrainian hryvnia is not that easily available at currency exchange firms in many countries (Including India), the fees for Indian students is converted and calculated in US dollars, so as to provide an easy exchange option to students from India. The students can carry the 1st year fees with themselves and pay directly in university upon arrival in university. Once the MBBS fees in Ukraine is fixed in US dollars, it does not vary with the daily fluctuating value of Indian rupee against dollar and the student must carry the exact amount of US dollars mentioned above in MBBS fee structure table, irrespective of the rate of India rupee against US dollar at the time of exchange.
How is MBBS fees in Ukraine paid ?
The MBBS fees in Ukraine can be paid through 2 modes i.e. direct payment of university fees upon arrival in Ukraine, and the second option being transfer of MBBS fees directly to university’s bank account in Ukraine through bank. If the student wishes to transfer MBBS fees in Ukraine through bank, then this must be completed before departure from India and the student must carry the fees transfer slip from bank along with himself/herself. However, only selected universities have the facility to accept direct fees transfer from India in university’s bank account.
What is the eligibility requirement for MBBS admission in Ukraine ?
The eligibility requirement for Indian students who are desirous of getting MBBS admission in Ukraine is as mentioned below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter/Equivalent (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET 2019 qualified
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
Apart from the eligibility requirement specified above, few selected medical universities in Ukraine have their specific requirement for PCB percentage in 12th which can be 60% or 70% marks too instead of the regular 50% marks criteria set by MCI (Medical Council of India).
How to apply for MBBS admission in Ukraine ?
Once the students make sure that they fit the eligibility requirement stated above, they can apply for MBBS admission in Ukraine either online or directly by visiting any of our offices in India. For online applicants, they must submit the scanned copies of their original documents (10th & 12th mark-sheets & passport) on our email ID for initiation of MBBS admission in Ukraine. For the applicants who plan to visit our office, they can also do the same by scheduling their appointment through call in nearest PEC office.
MBBS admission in Ukraine is one of the most relevant choices one can make while choosing to steer ahead in his/her career of pursuing MBBS education abroad. Some useful information that might clear most of one’s doubts is as mentioned below :
- The country receives immense support and funding from government in order to maintain higher standards of medical education for it’s own nationals as well as international students.
- All MBBS colleges in Ukraine are recognized by WHO & MCI, and hence the Indian students graduating from any of these can practice medicine anywhere in whole world including India.
- The national language of Ukraine is Ukrainian, however the whole population of Ukraine also understands Russian and can speak it as well.
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in Ukraine get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by universities. With the help of these programs they get the opportunity to travel to various other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
- The MBBS fees in Ukraine for Indian students falls in the affordable spectrum for an Indian family and the cost of living is quite low as compared to other western as well as European countries.
- Indian students generally stay in the hostels provided by university, however they can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves.
- The degree awarded to Indian students is MD (Physician) which is equivalent to MBBS in India and the duration of MBBS course is 5 years 8 months (often known as 6 years).
- Almost all government medical universities in Ukraine today offer MBBS course in English medium for Indian students. The entire course of MBBS in Ukraine is taught in English and additionally, students are also taught local language (As a subject with regular tests of it) so that they never find it difficult to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
- The facilities and security for international citizens (Indian students) are much superior and far better controlled when compared to India, and hence student’s parents can be assured that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- Admissions in all MBBS colleges in Ukraine are done based on eligibility criteria decided by university and that of MCI (For India) on a first come first serve basis without any donation being involved.
- MBBS in Ukraine can prove to be the best option for pursuing medical education abroad for Indian students if you are qualified in NEET but unfortunately could not either secure a seat or afford the fees in India.
- The average cost of living is very affordable when compared to other countries in Europe. Students can easily spend a month in USD 100 with their food expenses, travelling within city in public transport, miscellaneous expenses included.
- Indian mess is available in all universities in Ukraine where Indian students are currently studying. Students can choose to have food in Indian mess where Indian food is served or prepare food by themselves to save a bit.
- Going by the world rankings, the students have this golden opportunity to get MBBS admission in Ukraine in universities which are ranked among top world universities and yes, much higher than government medical universities of India too.
- The teachers and professors who are engaged in training foreign students including Indians, are either experienced doctors or hold a PhD degree and have proficiency in teaching in English medium.
- Classes never have more than 15 students and it makes it really easy and comfortable for Indian students to directly interact with their teachers and clear doubts.
- Each university in Ukraine has a fixed number of MBBS seats for foreign students so students must always decide well in time to be able to get MBBS admission in Ukraine in university of their choice.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. is free of cost for students and is by default already included in the government hostel fees that student pays to university.
- Students get clinical exposure from 4th year to 6th year when they interact directly with patients in government hospitals located within city while they devote most of their time in learning theoretical section during the first 3 years of their MBBS course in Ukraine.
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* 1 USD = INR 65 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
** USD 150-250 to be paid for medical insurance in these selected universities.
*** Tuition fees of Odessa increases by USD 300 every year from 2nd year.
To know more details about MBBS admission in any of the above mentioned medical colleges in Ukraine, you can simply click on their name to know all details about them like university, faculties, infrastructure, city, lifestyle & a lot more. All of the medical universities are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India).
Check MCI Recognition : https://www.mciindia.org/CMS/information-desk/for-students-to-study-in-abroad
Check WHO Recognition : https://search.wdoms.org/
MBBS Fees in Ukraine for Indian Students – MBBS Admission in Ukraine for Indians – MBBS Fees Structure in Ukraine – How to Get MBBS Admission in Ukraine – Detailed Fees Structure of Ukraine