MBBS Fees in Russia
We offer the lowest MBBS fees in Russia to students who want to study MBBS in Russia . Indian students can apply for direct MBBS admission in Russia on the basis of eligibility as the admissions are open.
The total MBBS fees in Russia for Indian students ranges from 16 Lacs to 28 Lacs for full MBBS course. It is one of the main reasons that Indian students choose Russia as their destination to . The duration of medical course is 6 years in English medium.
MBBS Fee Structure in Russia – 2022 (September)
|Name of University|
1st Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
2nd-6th / Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
Total Course Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Kazan State Medical University||USD 7,000||USD 6,000||USD 37,000|
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy||USD 5,900||USD 3,900||USD 25,400|
|Crimea Federal University||USD 6,000||USD 4,500||USD 28,500|
|Bashkir State Medical University||USD 5,800||USD 4,400||USD 27,800|
|Stavropol State Medical University||USD 5,700||USD 4,700||USD 29,200|
|Siberian State Medical University||USD 6,300||USD 5,300||USD 32,800|
|Kazan Federal University||USD 7,800||USD 6,800||USD 40,800|
|Kursk State Medical University||USD 6,280||USD 6,200||USD 37,280|
|Volgograd State Medical University||USD 6,530||USD 6,530||USD 39,180|
|Novosibirsk State University||USD 7,850||USD 6,850||USD 41,100|
* 1 USD = 75 Russian Rubles applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable in INR may vary depending on forex rate.
Is MBBS from Russia valid/recognized in India ?
Yes, the MBBS degree from Russia is fully valid & recognized in India. All medical universities in the above list have recognition from WHO and MCI/NMC. The list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Russia for Indian students is available on the official web links of NMC (Earlier known MCI) & WHO.
The university awards MD (Physician) degree to Indian students after they complete medical education successfully. This MBBS/MD (Physician) degree from Russia is valid & recognized in India. It is just an other name of what we call MBBS degree in India. Thousands of Indian students in the past who completed their MBBS from Russia are successfully working in India & many other countries after clearing the MCI Screening test/FMGE/Next Exam.
What is the eligibility for MBBS admission in Russia ?
The eligibility for MBBS admission in Russia for Indian students is easy & straight forward as below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December 2022)
* Few renowned medical universities in Russia require 60%-70% in 12th/Intermediate from Indian students instead of the 50% marks criteria set by MCI/NMC.
How to apply for MBBS in Russia ?
Indian students can apply for MBBS in Russia in 2022 through steps outlined below :
- Student should submit 10th & 12th marksheet, NEET result & application forms.
- The university will issue the admission letter within 2-3 working days.
- Student should submit all original documents along with marksheets, passport, photos & medical reports.
- The university will provide invitation letter in soft copy for study visa from it’s embassy in India.
- We will compile & submit all documents together for study visa & collect it from embassy, when ready.
- We will inform the student about group departure date from India to Russia.
- Student must reach reach 2 days prior to departure date and collect all original documents and visa from our office.
* The above admission procedure to apply for MBBS in Russia is simple and can be done online or by visiting any of our offices.
What are the benefits of studying MBBS in Russia ?
Some of the most important benefits of studying MBBS in Russia are as follows :
- No donation or entrance for Indian students as MBBS admission in Russia is done directly.
- Admissions are granted solely on the basis of eligibility which is 50% marks & NEET qualification.
- The total duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years which ensures adequate clinical exposure & learning.
- MBBS fees in Russia is very low i.e. between 16 Lac to 30 Lac for whole course including accommodation.
- Full course of medical education is in English medium, especially for Indian students.
- All medical colleges in Russia are recognized by WHO & MCI/NMC & hence degree is valid worldwide.
- Classes do not have more than 15 students for better understanding & learning.
- Separate hostel for Indian students which has round the clock security.
- All basic amenities available in hostels and are free of cost for all foreign students.
- Different types of accommodation options available like 2/3/4 seater rooms.
- Above all, Russia is the country which witnesses most number of admissions every year from India.
What is the medium of instruction of MBBS in Russia ?
The medium of instruction of MBBS in Russia is English language for Indian students.
- The entire course of medical education is in English except the part where students interact with local patients.
- However, students also learn the local language i.e. Russian (As a subject with regular tests of it too).
- This in turn helps Indian students to communicate with local patients when they visit hospitals for their clinical classes.
- This additional language makes it easier for them to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
What are the hostel facilities for Indian students in Russia ?
A brief overview of hostel facilities for Indian students in Russia are :
- Indian students stay in the government hostels provided by university during their full tenure of MBBS in Russia.
- Apart from that, the students can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves from 2nd year.
- The hostels for Indian students in Russia are much superior and better than those provided in India.
- This is one of the reasons that their parents back in India are sure that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- Indian mess is available in Russian universities as huge number of Indian students are currently studying in them.
- Indian mess is compulsory for students in 1st year in few selected medical universities of Russian Federation.
- From 2nd year onwards, students can either prepare food themselves in hostel kitchens or continue to have food from Indian mess.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. are free for students by government/university.
What is the average cost of living in Russia ?
The average cost of living in Russia for Indian students is very less than other neighboring countries.
- Indian students can easily spend a month in USD 80-100 including food, little travelling within city & some misc. expenses.
- However, average cost of living in Russia entirely depends on the student’s lifestyle & his/her personal capacity.
- The national currency of Russia is Rubles & at present stands at : 1 Ruble = 1 INR approximately
How do Indian students pay MBBS fees in Russia ?
Indian students can pay MBBS fees in Russia through 2 common methods. First, direct payment of full university fees after arrival in Russia which is most common method among Indian students. Second, transfer of fees directly to university’s bank account in Russia from any Indian bank. If the student wishes to transfer fees to a Russian medical college through bank, then this must be completed well before departure from India. In such case, the student must carry the fees transfer slip provided by bank along with himself/herself to show at university.
However, only selected universities have the facility to accept direct fees transfer from India in university’s official bank account. Hence, most of Indian students pay MBBS fees directly in Russia after their arrival.
How are MBBS classes conducted in Russia for Indian students ?
The MBBS classes in Russia for Indian students are planned and conducted in a very efficient way to offer best of both theoretical & practical knowledge :
- MBBS classes in Russia for Indians never have more than 12-15 students.
- This makes it really easy and comfortable for Indian students to directly interact with their teachers.
- The teachers and professors who teach Indian students are highly skilled doctors, professors & Ph.D holders.
- They have very high proficiency & experience to teach international students in English medium.
- The first 2 years of MBBS classes in Russia are more inclined towards learning theoretical subjects of medicine.
- During the 3rd year, students devote equal time to theoretical and practical classes with regular hospitals visits too.
- Students acquire most clinical/practical skills from 3rd to 6th year, when they interact with local patients in government hospitals.
Will MBBS classes in Russia be online/offline for Indian students in 2022 ?
This is a completely 50/50 situation. The MBBS classes in Russia can be online as well as offline in 2022. As we are all well aware of the ongoing situation in whole world due to the Covid-19 pandemic, nothing is certain as of now. However, the option to conduct MBBS classes online in Russia can not be completely ruled out. Especially if the Covid-19 situation only gets worse by the end of 2022.
But this is one thing students should not worry about. Because even if the classes will be online then it’s beneficial for the students only. Firstly, they will be able to save their monthly living costs & flight expense of 1st year. Secondly, their education will not face any disturbances as they will be able to attend all classes from India online.
All Indian students who took MBBS admission in Russia in 2020 attended their classes online smoothly. It was in the mid of their 2nd semester when flights became operational & they departed to Russia. This was possible due to the addition of some more countries (Which included Russia & some others too) in “Air Bubble Agreement” that Indian government updated recently on mutual consent.
Is the decision to study MBBS abroad in Russia correct ?
Your decision to study MBBS in Russia can prove to be your best decision for pursuing MBBS from abroad.
- It’s best for you if you qualify NEET but fail to secure a seat India due to the high cost of private colleges in India.
- It is a great opportunity to get direct MBBS admission in Russia without any entrance exam.
- There are a very fixed number of seats in Russian medical colleges for Indian students.
- Hence, Indian students who really want pursue MBBS in Russia must plan in advance, if they want confirmed admission.
- Admissions to study MBBS in Russia take place solely on the basis of eligibility criteria of university and MCI/NMC.
- Above that, seats are allotted on a first come first serve basis without any sort of donation being involved.
- These top medical colleges of Russia rank much higher than most renowned medical colleges in India.
Why should Indian students choose to study MBBS in Russia ?
The 2022 (September) session is one great opportunity for all Indian students to study MBBS in Russia.
- Firstly, the ranking of some of the top medical universities in Russia is much better than top medical colleges of India.
- Secondly, the total MBBS fees of Russia starts from just as low as 16 Lacs including the hostel accommodation & medical insurance too.
- The duration of MBBS course in Russia is 6 years. This ensures that students acquire all necessary clinical skills and master them too.
- Due to 6 years medical course, Indian students in Russia devote more time in hospitals as compared to those in Kyrgyzstan & Kazakhstan.
- Next on, the total number of Indian students who choose to study MBBS in Russia every year is greater than any other country.
- Last but the most important, the international flights to Russia are operational under the “Air Bubble Agreement”.
- Hence, students from India will most probably travel to their destination cities in Russia just like last year.
How is medical degree from Russia beneficial for Indian students ?
There are numerous factors that make MBBS from Russia very useful & beneficial apart from top class universities & superior hostels provided. Few of such facts that justify the above statement are :
- Option for Indian students to practice there itself after completion of MBBS course in Russia.
- Students can appear in MCI/MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NeXT in India to work as doctors permanently.
- Indian students can also appear in USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc. to pursue PG in any of these countries.
- Student exchange programs & summer internships are offered by all government medical universities of Russia.
- Regular extra-curricular activities conducted by medical colleges for overall personality development of students.
Why to take MBBS admission in Russia through us ?
Concisely, the most important benefits that you get when you take MBBS admission in Russia through us are :
- You can be 100% sure that you get what you pay for and at exactly the price shown on website.
- No hidden payments for anything else except what is mentioned in the fees structure on website.
- You can be sure that you will also get a confirmed seat provided you are eligible & have a strong desire to be a doctor.
- All main pre-departure services in India & post-arrival services in Russia will be managed by us.
- Students can contact us during their entire tenure of medical education for any valid assistance.
* Students who are interested to apply in the best medical universities of Russia can book their seats now as admissions are open.
* This procedure can be done online (Recommended due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation) or by visiting any of our offices.
About Medical Education in Russia
MBBS in Russia is one of the best choices one can make while choosing to pursue his/her career in studying MBBS abroad. Some useful facts that might make MBBS admission in Russia more relevant are :
- The medical universities receive immense support and funding from government in order to maintain highest standards of education.
- MBBS course from Russia has recognition from WHO & MCI/NMC which makes the MBBS degree valid globally.
- Therefore, Indian students who graduate from these Russian medical universities can practice medicine anywhere in whole world.
- The national language of Russia is Russian language & all foreign/Indian students attend it’s compulsory classes.
- However, most of the Russians speak Russian language and many people also speak English language.
- Indian students in Russia get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by medical universities.
- Under these programs, they can travel to other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
Now that you are quite aware with the important points about MBBS in Russia, lets know a little about the country in brief. It was formerly known as USSR until 1991. It is the largest country in the world & has a coastline of more than 35,000 kms. running along the Pacific & Arctic oceans. Russia is such a vast country that it alone has 11 different times zones. Russia’s lakes contain approx. 1/4th of whole world’s liquid fresh water. The largest Russia’s water body is Lake Baikal, which is the world’s oldest, deepest, & purest fresh water lake. This lake alone contains more than 1/5th of world’s fresh surface water. The country’s soil is a very rich source of natural resources like natural gas, petroleum, coal, minerals, ores & timber.
Moscow (Moskva in Russian) is the capital city of Russia. Some other major cities are St. Petersburg, Kazan, Novosibirsk & Ekaterinburg. The climate of Russia has 2 major seasons i.e. summers & winters. Average temperature in summers ranges from 25 to 35 degrees while it is between 5 to -15 degrees during winters. However, the winters can sometimes be extreme and temperature can dip down to -30 degrees Celsius in central & western parts of Russia. The eastern parts of Russia i.e. the Siberian region witnesses a temperature of up to -75 during winters every year.
Related Pages :
- MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
- MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan