MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan
Check & compare MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan (For Indian students) to get admission in top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan for the upcoming academic session here. Indian Students would find the table very useful, as the MBBS fees structure is provided in US Dollars as well as in Indian Rupees. It gives a clear idea about the yearly fees of each university & students can accordingly decide where they want to take MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
|Name of University||Established||City||1st Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|2nd-5th / Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Total Course Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Osh State Medical University||1992||Osh||USD 6,200 / INR 4,03,500||USD 3,200 / INR 2,08,000||USD 19,000 / INR 12,35,000|
|Jalalabad State Medical University||1993||Jalalabad||USD 5,800 / INR 3,77,000||USD 3,370 / INR 2,19,050||USD 19,280 / INR 12,53,200|
|Asian Medical Institute (Feb’2020)||2004||Kant||USD 5,500 / INR 3,57,500||USD 3,625 / INR 2,35,625||USD 20,000 / INR 13,00,000|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||1939||Bishkek||USD 7,200 / INR 4,68,000||USD 5,200 / INR 3,38,000||USD 28,000 / INR 18,20,000|
|Int. School of Medicine (Central)||2003||Bishkek||USD 7,450 / INR 4,84,250||USD 5,250 / INR 3,41,250||USD 28,450 / INR 18,49,250|
|Int. School of Medicine (East)||2003||Bishkek||USD 7,450 / INR 4,84,250||USD 5,250 / INR 3,41,250||USD 28,450 / INR 18,49,250|
|Int. School of Medicine (Issykul)||2003||Bishkek||USD 7,450 / INR 4,84,250||USD 5,250 / INR 3,41,250||USD 28,450 / INR 18,49,250|
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* 1 USD = INR 65 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
To know more details about MBBS admission procedure in any of the above mentioned MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan, you can simply click on their name to know all details about them like university, fees, hostels, faculties, city, lifestyle & a lot more. All of the medical universities mentioned above are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India).
MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan : Calculation
The MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan is fixed and payable in Kyrgyzstani Som by all medical universities for Kyrgyzstan students only. But, as Kyrgyzstani Som is not that easily available at currency exchange firms in many countries (Including India), the MBBS fees for Indian students is converted from Som and calculated in US dollars, so as to provide an easy exchange option that is readily available to students here in India. The students can carry the 1st year MBBS fees with themselves and pay directly at university upon arrival. Once the MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan is fixed in US dollars, it does not vary with the daily fluctuating value of Indian Rupee against US Dollar, and the student must carry the exact amount of US Dollars mentioned above in MBBS fee structure table, irrespective of the rate of India Rupee against US Dollar at the time of exchange.
MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan : Payment
The MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan can be paid through 2 modes i.e. direct payment of full university fees upon arrival in Kyrgyzstan, and the second option being transfer of MBBS fees directly to university’s bank account in Kyrgyzstan through bank from any Indian bank. If the student wishes to transfer MBBS fees to medical university through bank, then this must be completed well before departure from India and the student must carry the fees transfer slip from bank along with himself/herself. However, only selected universities have the facility to accept direct fees transfer from India in university’s official bank account.
MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan : Eligibility Requirement
The eligibility requirements for Indian students who are desirous of getting MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan are as mentioned below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET 2019 qualified
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
Apart from the eligibility requirement specified above, few selected top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have their specific requirement for PCB percentage in 12th, which can be 60% or 70% marks too instead of the regular 50% marks criteria set by MCI (Medical Council of India).
MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan : Application Procedure
Once the students make sure that they qualify and fit in the eligibility requirement stated above, they can apply for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan either online or directly by visiting any of our offices in India. For online applicants, they must submit the scanned copies of their original documents (10th mark-sheets, 12th mark-sheets & passport) on our official email ID for initiation of MBBS admission procedure in Kyrgyzstan. For the applicants who plan to visit our office, they can also do the same by scheduling an appointment through call at any of our nearest office.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan : Benefits
Some of the most important benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follows :
- No donation or entrance exam to be taken by students in India for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS admission granted solely on the basis of eligibility requirements and no competitive exam.
- The total duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in English medium is 5 years only (1 year less than many other countries).
- MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan for whole course falls between 11 Lac to 15 Lac to cater to needs of all sorts of students.
- Full course of MBBS education in English medium, especially crafted for Indian students.
- All medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Classes with not more than 15-20 students for better understanding & learning.
- Separate hostel for Indian students with round the clock security.
- All basic amenities available in hostels and are free of cost (Included in MBBS fees) for all students.
- Different types of accommodation options available to students like 2/3/4 seater rooms in hostels.
- Option available for Indian students to practice medicine just after completion of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- A huge community of Indian students is currently studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Indian students can also appear in USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc. to pursue PG (Post graduation) in any of these countries.
- Student exchange programs & summer internships offered by all government medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Regular extra-curricular activities conducted by universities for overall personality development of students.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan : Important facts
MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan is one of the most relevant choices one can make while choosing to steer ahead in his/her career of pursuing MBBS education abroad. Some useful facts that might clear most of one’s doubts and prove to be somehow helpful are as mentioned below :
- The country receives immense support and funding from government in order to maintain higher standards of medical education for it’s own nationals as well as international students.
- MBBS course from Kyrgyzstan is recognized by WHO & MCI, and hence the Indian students graduating from any of these can practice medicine anywhere in whole world including India.
- The national language of Kyrgyzstan is Kyrgyz language, however much of the population also understands English language.
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by universities. With the help of these programs they get the opportunity to travel to various other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
- The MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students falls in the affordable spectrum for an Indian family and the cost of living is quite low as compared to other western as well as European countries.
- Indian students generally stay in the hostels provided by university during their full tenure of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, however they can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves.
- The degree awarded to Indian students is MD (Physician) which is equivalent to MBBS in India, and the duration of MBBS course is 5 years only.
- All universities offer MBBS course in English medium for Indian students. The entire course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is taught in English and additionally, students are also taught local language (As a subject with regular tests of it), so that they never find it difficult to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
- The facilities and security for international citizens (Indian students) are much superior and far better controlled when compared to India, and hence student’s parents can be assured that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- MBBS admissions in Kyrgyzstan are done based on eligibility criteria decided by university and that of MCI (For Indians) on a first come first serve basis without any donation being involved.
- Choosing to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can prove to be the best option for pursuing medical education abroad for Indian students, if you are qualified in NEET but unfortunately could not either secure a seat or afford the fees in India.
- The average cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable, when compared to other countries in Europe. Students can easily spend a month in USD 80 with their food expenses, travelling within city in public transport, miscellaneous expenses included.
- Indian mess is available in most of the Kyrgyzstan universities where Indian students are currently studying. Students can choose to have food in Indian mess or prepare food by themselves to save a bit.
- Going by the world rankings, the students have a golden opportunity to get direct MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan in those top ranked government universities of Kyrgyzstan, which are ranked among top world universities and of course much higher than government medical universities of India too.
- The teachers and professors who are engaged in training Indian students are either experienced doctors or hold a Ph.D degree and have proficiency in teaching international students in English medium.
- Classes never have more than 15-20 students and it makes it really easy and comfortable for Indian students to directly interact with their teachers and clear doubts.
- There are a fixed number of seats for each country for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in each university and hence students must decide well in time to be able to get confirmed MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan in university of their choice.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. are free of cost for students and is by default already included in the government hostel fees that students pay to university.
- Students get clinical exposure from 3rd year to 5th year when they interact directly with patients in government hospitals located within city while they devote most of their time in learning theoretical section during the first 3 years of their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Before directly jumping to discussing about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, let us first know few things about the country. Kyrgyzstan, officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a Central Asia country located between Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan & Tajikistan. It was formed when the USSR was disintegrated in year 1991. It is one of those countries that is farthest from sea individually & more than 3/4th of the country is covered by mountain regions while the remaining being made up of beautiful valleys & basins. The country harbors the famous Lake Issyk-Kul, which is the largest lake in whole country & a major tourist attraction too. Kyrgyzstan is very rich in various deposits of metals including gold & some very rare earth metals found elsewhere in the world.
Bishkek, is the official national capital city of Kyrgyz Republic followed by Osh as the second largest city. Bishkek has a population of approx. 9,50,000 people and is the most populated city in Kyrgyzstan. The climate of Kyrgyzstan varies from region to region. The southern region of the country experiences extreme summers with temperatures even touching 40 degrees and above. The northern part of country sees an average of temperatures between 0 to -10 degrees in winters; with summers being slightly moderate as compared to the southern part of Kyrgyz Republic.