MBBS Fees in China
Check & compare MBBS fees in China (For Indian students) to get admission in various medical colleges available for 2019 academic session here. Indian Students would find the table very useful as the fees structure is provided in US Dollars as well as Indian Rupees. It gives a clear idea about the yearly fees of each university & can accordingly decide where he/she wants to take admission & study MBBS in China.
|Name of University||Established||City||1st Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + One Time + Misc.)
|2nd-5th / Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + One Time + Misc.)
|Total Course Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + One Time + Misc.)
|China Three Gorges University||2000||Yichang||RMB 29,800 / INR 2,98,000||RMB 28,800 / INR 2,88,000||RMB 1,45,000 / INR 14,50,000|
|Beihua Medical University||1906||Jilin||RMB 42,000 / INR 4,20,000||RMB 26,000 / INR 2,60,000||RMB 1,46,000 / INR 14,60,000|
|Nantong University||1912||Nantong||RMB 42,000 / INR 4,20,000||RMB 32,000 / INR 3,20,000||RMB 1,70,000 / INR 17,00,000|
|Kunming Medical University||1933||Kunming||RMB 36,000 / INR 3,60,000||RMB 35,000 / INR 3,50,000||RMB 1,76,000 / INR 17,60,000|
|Fujian Medical University||1937||Fuzhou||RMB 37,000 / INR 3,70,000||RMB 36,000 / INR 3,60,000||RMB 1,81,000 / INR 18,10,000|
|Wenzhou Medical University||1912||Wenzhou||RMB 37,300 / INR 3,73,000||RMB 36,500 / INR 3,65,000||RMB 1,83,300 / INR 18,33,000|
|Anhui Medical University||1926||Hefei||RMB 37,300 / INR 3,73,000||RMB 36,500 / INR 3,65,000||RMB 1,83,300 / INR 18,33,000|
|Shihezi University||1996||Shihezi||RMB 37,700 / INR 3,77,000||RMB 36,700 / INR 3,67,000||RMB 1,84,500 / INR 18,45,000|
|Guangzhou Medical University||1958||Guangzhou||RMB 38,250 / INR 3,82,500||RMB 37,400 / INR 3,74,000||RMB 1,87,850 / INR 18,78,500|
|North Sichuan Medical University||1951||Nanchong||RMB 42,080 / INR 4,20,800||RMB 38,460 / INR 3,84,600||RMB 1,95,920 / INR 19,59,200|
|Soochow University||1900||Suzhou||RMB 40,500 / INR 4,05,000||RMB 39,000 / INR 3,90,000||RMB 1,96,500 / INR 19,65,000|
|Xiamen Medical University||1921||Xiamen||RMB 40,000 / INR 4,00,000||RMB 40,000 / INR 4,00,000||RMB 2,00,000 / INR 20,00,000|
|Jiangsu Medical University||1902||Zhenjiang||RMB 41,000 / INR 4,10,000||RMB 39,900 / INR 3,99,000||RMB 2,00,600 / INR 20,06,000|
|Nanjing Medical University||1934||Nanjing||RMB 41,400 / INR 4,14,000||RMB 40,400 / INR 4,04,000||RMB 2,03,040 / INR 20,30,400|
|Qingdao University||1909||Qingdao||RMB 41,700 / INR 4,17,000||RMB 41,100 / INR 4,11,000||RMB 2,06,100 / INR 20,61,000|
|Jilin University||1946||Changchun||RMB 42,100 / INR 4,21,000||RMB 41,500 / INR 4,15,000||RMB 2,08,100 / INR 20,81,000|
|Jinzhou Medical University||1946||Jinzhou||RMB 43,780 / INR 4,37,800||RMB 41,500 / INR 4,15,000||RMB 2,09,780 / INR 20,97,800|
|Ningxia Medical University||1958||Yinchuan||RMB 43,780 / INR 4,37,800||RMB 41,500 / INR 4,15,000||RMB 2,09,780 / INR 20,97,800|
|Zhengzhou University||1956||Zhengzhou||RMB 43,000 / INR 4,30,000||RMB 42,000 / INR 4,20,000||RMB 2,11,000 / INR 21,10,000|
|Guangxi Medical University||1934||Nanning||RMB 44,165 / INR 4,41,650||RMB 42,000 / INR 4,20,000||RMB 2,12,165 / INR 21,21,650|
|Sichuan Medical University||1951||Luzhou||RMB 43,600 / INR 4,36,000||RMB 43,600 / INR 4,36,000||RMB 2,18,000 / INR 21,80,000|
|Hust University||1953||Wuhan||RMB 49,100 / INR 4,91,000||RMB 48,000 / INR 4,80,000||RMB 2,41,100 / INR 24,11,000|
|China Medical University||1931||Shenyang||RMB 49,900 / INR 4,99,000||RMB 48,400 / INR 4,84,000||RMB 2,43,500 / INR 24,35,000|
|Xian Jiatong University||1896||Xian||RMB 51,300 / INR 5,13,000||RMB 50,300 / INR 5,03,000||RMB 2,52,500 / INR 25,25,000|
|Dalian University||1987||Dalian||RMB 53,300 / INR 5,33,000||RMB 52,500 / INR 5,25,000||RMB 2,63,300 / INR 26,33,000|
|Capital Medical University*||1960||Beijing||RMB 50,600 / INR 5,06,000||RMB 50,600 / INR 5,06,000||RMB 2,95,300 / INR 29,53,000|
|Tianjin Medical University||1951||Tianjin||RMB 60,570 / INR 6,05,700||RMB 59,020 / INR 5,90,200||RMB 2,96,650 / INR 29,66,500|
How is MBBS fees in China calculated ?
The MBBS fees in China is fixed and payable in Chinese yuan by all medical universities in China. The students can carry the 1st year fees with themselves and pay directly in university upon arrival in university. Once the MBBS fees in China is fixed, it does not vary with the daily fluctuating value of Indian rupee against Chinese yuan and the student must carry the exact amount of Chinese yuan mentioned above in MBBS fee structure table, irrespective of the rate of India rupee against Chinese yuan at the time of exchange.
How is MBBS fees in China paid ?
The MBBS fees in China can be paid through 2 modes i.e. direct payment of university fees upon arrival in China, and the second option being transfer of MBBS fees directly to university’s bank account in China through bank. If the student wishes to transfer MBBS fees in China through bank, then this must be completed before departure from India and the student must carry the fees transfer slip from bank along with himself/herself. However, only selected universities have the facility to accept direct fees transfer from India in university’s bank account.
What is the eligibility requirement for MBBS admission in China ?
The eligibility requirement for Indian students who are desirous of getting MBBS admission in China is as mentioned below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter/Equivalent (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET 2019 qualified
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
Apart from the eligibility requirement specified above, few selected medical universities in China have their specific requirement for PCB percentage in 12th which can be 60% or 70% marks too instead of the regular 50% marks criteria set by MCI (Medical Council of India).
How to apply for MBBS admission in China ?
Once the students make sure that they fit the eligibility requirement stated above, they can apply for MBBS admission in China either online or directly by visiting any of our offices in India. For online applicants, they must submit the scanned copies of their original documents (10th & 12th mark-sheets & passport) on our email ID for initiation of MBBS admission in China. For the applicants who plan to visit our office, they can also do the same by scheduling their appointment through call in nearest PEC office.
MBBS admission in China is one of the most relevant choices one can make while choosing to steer ahead in his/her career of pursuing MBBS education abroad. Some useful information that might clear most of one’s doubts is as mentioned below :
- The country receives immense support and funding from government in order to maintain higher standards of medical education for it’s own nationals as well as international students.
- All MBBS colleges in China are recognized by WHO & MCI, and hence the Indian students graduating from any of these can practice medicine anywhere in whole world including India.
- The national language of China is Chinese language, and many people can understand English and speak it as well.
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in China get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by universities. With the help of these programs they get the opportunity to travel to various other countries around the world and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
- The MBBS fees in China for Indian students falls in the affordable spectrum for an Indian family and the cost of living is quite low as compared to other western as well as European countries.
- Indian students generally stay in the hostels provided by university, however they can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves.
- The degree awarded to Indian students is MD (Physician) which is equivalent to MBBS in India and the duration of MBBS course is 5 years.
- Almost all government medical universities in China today offer MBBS course in English medium for Indian students. The entire course of MBBS in China is taught in English and additionally, students are also taught local language (As a subject with regular tests of it) so that they never find it difficult to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
- The facilities and security for international citizens (Indian students) are much superior and far better controlled when compared to India, and hence student’s parents can be assured that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- Admissions in all MBBS colleges in China are done based on eligibility criteria decided by university and that of MCI (For India) on a first come first serve basis without any donation being involved.
- MBBS in China can prove to be the best option for pursuing medical education abroad for Indian students if you are qualified in NEET but unfortunately could not either secure a seat or afford the fees in India.
- The average cost of living is very affordable when compared to other countries in Europe. Students can easily spend a month in USD 100 with their food expenses, travelling within city in public transport, miscellaneous expenses included.
- Indian mess is available in all universities in China where Indian students are currently studying. Students can choose to have food in Indian mess where Indian food is served or prepare food by themselves to save a bit.
- Going by the world rankings, the students have this golden opportunity to get MBBS admission in China in universities which are ranked among top world universities and yes, much higher than government medical universities of India too.
- The teachers and professors who are engaged in training foreign students including Indians, are either experienced doctors or hold a PhD degree and have proficiency in teaching in English medium.
- Classes never have more than 15 students and it makes it really easy and comfortable for Indian students to directly interact with their teachers and clear doubts.
- Each university in China has a fixed number of MBBS seats for foreign students so students must always decide well in time to be able to get MBBS admission in China in university of their choice.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. is free of cost for students and is by default already included in the government hostel fees that student pays to university.
- Students get clinical exposure from 3rd year to 5th year when they interact directly with patients in government hospitals located within city while they devote most of their time in learning theoretical section during the first 2 years of their MBBS course in China.
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee, one time & miscellaneous fees.
* 1 RMB = INR 10 applied at the time of preparing above fee structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
* 1 year pre-medical course before MBBS course in Capital Medical University (RMB 42,300 / INR 4,23,000)
To know more details about MBBS admission in any of the above mentioned medical colleges in China, please visit on the link to know about university, faculties, infrastructure, city, lifestyle & a lot more. All of the medical universities are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India).
Check MCI Recognition : https://www.mciindia.org/CMS/information-desk/for-students-to-study-in-abroad
Check WHO Recognition : https://search.wdoms.org/
MBBS Fees in China for Indian Students – MBBS Admission in China for Indians – MBBS Fees Structure in China – How to Get MBBS Admission in China – Detailed Fees Structure of China