MBBS Fees in China
Check & compare MBBS fees in China (For Indian students) to get admission in top medical universities of China for the upcoming academic session here. Indian Students would find the table very useful, as the MBBS fees structure is provided in Chinese Renminbi/Yuan as well as in Indian Rupees. It gives a clear idea about the yearly fees of each university & students can accordingly decide where they want to take MBBS admission in China.
|Name of University||Established||City||1st Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + One Time + Misc.)
|2nd-5th / Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + One Time + Misc.)
|Total Course Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + One Time + Misc.)
|China Three Gorges University||2000||Yichang||RMB 29,800 / INR 2,98,000||RMB 28,800 / INR 2,88,000||RMB 1,45,000 / INR 14,50,000|
|Beihua Medical University||1906||Jilin||RMB 42,000 / INR 4,20,000||RMB 26,000 / INR 2,60,000||RMB 1,46,000 / INR 14,60,000|
|Nantong University||1912||Nantong||RMB 42,000 / INR 4,20,000||RMB 32,000 / INR 3,20,000||RMB 1,70,000 / INR 17,00,000|
|Kunming Medical University||1933||Kunming||RMB 36,000 / INR 3,60,000||RMB 35,000 / INR 3,50,000||RMB 1,76,000 / INR 17,60,000|
|Fujian Medical University||1937||Fuzhou||RMB 37,000 / INR 3,70,000||RMB 36,000 / INR 3,60,000||RMB 1,81,000 / INR 18,10,000|
|Wenzhou Medical University||1912||Wenzhou||RMB 37,300 / INR 3,73,000||RMB 36,500 / INR 3,65,000||RMB 1,83,300 / INR 18,33,000|
|Anhui Medical University||1926||Hefei||RMB 37,300 / INR 3,73,000||RMB 36,500 / INR 3,65,000||RMB 1,83,300 / INR 18,33,000|
|Shihezi University||1996||Shihezi||RMB 37,700 / INR 3,77,000||RMB 36,700 / INR 3,67,000||RMB 1,84,500 / INR 18,45,000|
|Guangzhou Medical University||1958||Guangzhou||RMB 38,250 / INR 3,82,500||RMB 37,400 / INR 3,74,000||RMB 1,87,850 / INR 18,78,500|
|North Sichuan Medical University||1951||Nanchong||RMB 42,080 / INR 4,20,800||RMB 38,460 / INR 3,84,600||RMB 1,95,920 / INR 19,59,200|
|Soochow University||1900||Suzhou||RMB 40,500 / INR 4,05,000||RMB 39,000 / INR 3,90,000||RMB 1,96,500 / INR 19,65,000|
|Xiamen Medical University||1921||Xiamen||RMB 40,000 / INR 4,00,000||RMB 40,000 / INR 4,00,000||RMB 2,00,000 / INR 20,00,000|
|Jiangsu Medical University||1902||Zhenjiang||RMB 41,000 / INR 4,10,000||RMB 39,900 / INR 3,99,000||RMB 2,00,600 / INR 20,06,000|
|Nanjing Medical University||1934||Nanjing||RMB 41,400 / INR 4,14,000||RMB 40,400 / INR 4,04,000||RMB 2,03,040 / INR 20,30,400|
|Qingdao University||1909||Qingdao||RMB 41,700 / INR 4,17,000||RMB 41,100 / INR 4,11,000||RMB 2,06,100 / INR 20,61,000|
|Jilin University||1946||Changchun||RMB 42,100 / INR 4,21,000||RMB 41,500 / INR 4,15,000||RMB 2,08,100 / INR 20,81,000|
|Jinzhou Medical University||1946||Jinzhou||RMB 43,780 / INR 4,37,800||RMB 41,500 / INR 4,15,000||RMB 2,09,780 / INR 20,97,800|
|Ningxia Medical University||1958||Yinchuan||RMB 43,780 / INR 4,37,800||RMB 41,500 / INR 4,15,000||RMB 2,09,780 / INR 20,97,800|
|Zhengzhou University||1956||Zhengzhou||RMB 43,000 / INR 4,30,000||RMB 42,000 / INR 4,20,000||RMB 2,11,000 / INR 21,10,000|
|Guangxi Medical University||1934||Nanning||RMB 44,165 / INR 4,41,650||RMB 42,000 / INR 4,20,000||RMB 2,12,165 / INR 21,21,650|
|Sichuan Medical University||1951||Luzhou||RMB 43,600 / INR 4,36,000||RMB 43,600 / INR 4,36,000||RMB 2,18,000 / INR 21,80,000|
|Hust University||1953||Wuhan||RMB 49,100 / INR 4,91,000||RMB 48,000 / INR 4,80,000||RMB 2,41,100 / INR 24,11,000|
|China Medical University||1931||Shenyang||RMB 49,900 / INR 4,99,000||RMB 48,400 / INR 4,84,000||RMB 2,43,500 / INR 24,35,000|
|Xian Jiatong University||1896||Xian||RMB 51,300 / INR 5,13,000||RMB 50,300 / INR 5,03,000||RMB 2,52,500 / INR 25,25,000|
|Dalian University||1987||Dalian||RMB 53,300 / INR 5,33,000||RMB 52,500 / INR 5,25,000||RMB 2,63,300 / INR 26,33,000|
|Capital Medical University*||1960||Beijing||RMB 50,600 / INR 5,06,000||RMB 50,600 / INR 5,06,000||RMB 2,95,300 / INR 29,53,000|
|Tianjin Medical University||1951||Tianjin||RMB 60,570 / INR 6,05,700||RMB 59,020 / INR 5,90,200||RMB 2,96,650 / INR 29,66,500|
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* 1 RMB = INR 10 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
To know more details about MBBS admission procedure in any of the above mentioned MBBS colleges in China, you can simply click on their name to know all details about them like university, fees, hostels, faculties, city, lifestyle & a lot more. All of the medical universities mentioned above are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India).
MBBS Fees in China : Calculation
The MBBS fees in China is fixed and payable in Chinese Renminbi/Yuan by all medical universities for Chinese students only. The Chinese Renminbi/Yuan is readily available to students here in India. The students can carry the 1st year MBBS fees with themselves and pay directly at university upon arrival. Once the MBBS fees in China is fixed in RMB, it does not vary with the daily fluctuating value of Indian Rupee, and the student must carry the exact amount of RMB’s mentioned above in MBBS fee structure table irrespective of the rate of India Rupee against Renminbi/Yuan at the time of exchange.
MBBS Fees in China : Payment
The MBBS fees in China can be paid through 2 modes i.e. direct payment of full university fees upon arrival in China, and the second option being transfer of MBBS fees directly to university’s bank account in China through bank from any Indian bank. If the student wishes to transfer MBBS fees to medical university through bank, then this must be completed well before departure from India and the student must carry the fees transfer slip from bank along with himself/herself. However, only selected universities have the facility to accept direct fees transfer from India in university’s official bank account.
MBBS Admission in China : Eligibility Requirement
The eligibility requirements for Indian students who are desirous of getting MBBS admission in China are as mentioned below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET 2019 qualified
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
Apart from the eligibility requirement specified above, few selected top medical universities in China have their specific requirement for PCB percentage in 12th, which can be 60% or 70% marks too instead of the regular 50% marks criteria set by MCI (Medical Council of India).
MBBS Admission in China : Application Procedure
Once the students make sure that they qualify and fit in the eligibility requirement stated above, they can apply for MBBS admission in China either online or directly by visiting any of our offices in India. For online applicants, they must submit the scanned copies of their original documents (10th mark-sheets, 12th mark-sheets & passport) on our official email ID for initiation of MBBS admission procedure in China. For the applicants who plan to visit our office, they can also do the same by scheduling an appointment through call at any of our nearest office.
MBBS in China : Benefits
Some of the most important benefits of studying MBBS in China are as follows :
- No donation or entrance exam to be taken by students in India for MBBS admission in China.
- MBBS admission granted solely on the basis of eligibility requirements and no competitive exam.
- The total duration of MBBS in China in English medium is 5 years only (1 year less than many other countries).
- MBBS fees in China for whole course falls between 11 Lac to 15 Lac to cater to needs of all sorts of students.
- Full course of MBBS education in English medium, especially crafted for Indian students.
- All medical colleges in China are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Classes with not more than 15-20 students for better understanding & learning.
- Separate hostel for Indian students with round the clock security.
- All basic amenities available in hostels and are free of cost (Included in MBBS fees) for all students.
- Different types of accommodation options available to students like 2/3/4 seater rooms in hostels.
- Option available for Indian students to practice medicine just after completion of MBBS course in China.
- A huge community of Indian students is currently studying MBBS in China.
- Indian students can also appear in USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc. to pursue PG (Post graduation) in any of these countries.
- Student exchange programs & summer internships offered by all government medical universities in China.
- Regular extra-curricular activities conducted by universities for overall personality development of students.
MBBS in China : Important facts
MBBS admission in China is one of the most relevant choices one can make while choosing to steer ahead in his/her career of pursuing MBBS education abroad. Some useful facts that might clear most of one’s doubts and prove to be somehow helpful are as mentioned below :
- The country receives immense support and funding from government in order to maintain higher standards of medical education for it’s own nationals as well as international students.
- MBBS course from China is recognized by WHO & MCI, and hence the Indian students graduating from any of these can practice medicine anywhere in whole world including India.
- The national language of China is Chinese language, however much of the population also understands English language.
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in China get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by universities. With the help of these programs they get the opportunity to travel to various other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
- The MBBS fees in China for Indian students falls in the affordable spectrum for an Indian family and the cost of living is quite low as compared to other western as well as European countries.
- Indian students generally stay in the hostels provided by university during their full tenure of MBBS in China, however they can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves.
- The degree awarded to Indian students is MD (Physician) which is equivalent to MBBS in India, and the duration of MBBS course is 5 years only.
- All universities offer MBBS course in English medium for Indian students. The entire course of MBBS in China is taught in English and additionally, students are also taught local language (As a subject with regular tests of it), so that they never find it difficult to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
- The facilities and security for international citizens (Indian students) are much superior and far better controlled when compared to India, and hence student’s parents can be assured that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- MBBS admissions in China are done based on eligibility criteria decided by university and that of MCI (For Indians) on a first come first serve basis without any donation being involved.
- Choosing to study MBBS in China can prove to be the best option for pursuing medical education abroad for Indian students, if you are qualified in NEET but unfortunately could not either secure a seat or afford the fees in India.
- The average cost of living in China is very affordable, when compared to other countries in Europe. Students can easily spend a month in USD 100 with their food expenses, travelling within city in public transport, miscellaneous expenses included.
- Indian mess is available in most of the China universities where Indian students are currently studying. Students can choose to have food in Indian mess or prepare food by themselves to save a bit.
- Going by the world rankings, the students have a golden opportunity to get direct MBBS admission in China in those top ranked government universities of China, which are ranked among top world universities and of course much higher than government medical universities of India too.
- The teachers and professors who are engaged in training Indian students are either experienced doctors or hold a Ph.D degree and have proficiency in teaching international students in English medium.
- Classes never have more than 15-20 students and it makes it really easy and comfortable for Indian students to directly interact with their teachers and clear doubts.
- There are a fixed number of seats for each country for MBBS in China in each university and hence students must decide well in time to be able to get confirmed MBBS admission in China in university of their choice.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. are free of cost for students and is by default already included in the government hostel fees that students pay to university.
- Students get clinical exposure from 3rd year to 5th year when they interact directly with patients in government hospitals located within city while they devote most of their time in learning theoretical section during the first 3 years of their MBBS in China.
Well, most us have heard about doing MBBS in China, but let us also throw some light on facts about this country. China, officially known as the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the world’s most populated country & located in the eastern part of Asia. It is the 4th largest country of world by area after Russia, Canada & USA. The country is separated by the great Himalaya, Karakoram & Pamir mountains from the southern & central part of Asia. The country has the longest land border of 22,000 kms. and shares it’s border with 14 other nations. China is the world’s super power in terms of trade activity. It is the fastest growing economy in the world in terms of purchasing power & GDP. It also has the world’s largest standing army & 2nd largest defense budget in world.
China experiences a dry summer season & a wet monsoon which leads to a huge difference in temperatures of summers & winters. The country has winters with snow in some regions & others with no snow in winters. Due to the huge variation of topography found along the width of Chinese sub continent, there are variety of climates experienced by people in different parts of it. Beijing is the official capital f the People’s Republic of China. It is the 2nd most populated city in China with a population of 1,64,00,000 just behind Shanghai which has a population of 2,02,17,000. The most commonly language spoken is Mandarin i.e. standard Chinese based on the dialect of Mandarin language as spoken in Beijing. The Mandarin language has many other dialects too based on regions.