MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
The duration of course is 5 years in all MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students. The medium of instruction is English. All of the available medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students are listed below and full details can be accessed by clicking them individually. All of the below MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO & MCI.
Are medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan recognized by MCI ?
All medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan that are offered by us above are recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) and the same can be checked online by visiting list of medical colleges to study MBBS abroad. We strongly recommend each and every student to once visit the MCI’s official website and verify that the medical college in Kyrgyzstan where he/she intends to take admission is included in Kyrgyzstan’s recognized colleges list. This is very important, as only students those who complete their MBBS course from a MCI recognized medical college in Kyrgyzstan are allowed to appear in the MCI Screening Test/FMGE/National Exit Test in India for practicing medicine here.
Are MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan government or private ?
All MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan that are currently being offered by us to Indian students are government universities. This is one of the prime reasons for such low MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan as compared to Indian medical colleges. With a very low population in Kyrgyzstan, these handful number of government MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan are actually sufficient to provide adequate healthcare services to whole of it’s population. Hence, nor there has not been any such requirement nor competition in establishing private medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan yet.
Why all medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan have different fees ?
Just as not all colleges in India have the same common fee structure, same applies to Kyrgyzstan too. However, there are some obvious factors which determine and help us understand the varying pattern of fees in different medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the factors are as mentioned below :
- Location of university
- Establishment year of university
- Number of foreign students enrolled in university
- Number of years since English medium course started
- Standard of hostel & facilities for foreign students
- Level of expertise of medical faculty teaching in English medium
- Number of hospitals associated with university for clinical classes
- Additional facility of MCI training & preparation
- Availability of guest lecturers from India
- Use of modern & digital technology in teaching
- Opportunity to participate in exchange programs with other countries
These above factors are not the only ones that are taken into consideration while deciding fees. There are some medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan that have very good infrastructure and facilities, but offer MBBS course in low fees as a step to attract more international students and stay in competition with other universities.
How should I choose the best MBBS college in Kyrgyzstan for myself ?
With so many good MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan available for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, it can be rather confusing at times to finalize one of them. A basic approach which we suggest should be, simply to plan and first of all decide your total affordable budget for whole MBBS course including living expenses, travelling to India expenses and any other miscellaneous expenses which you have in your mind. After which, you should calculate the total amount which you can afford per year and then start looking for options within that budget. We are always here to suggest the best possible option within your affordable budget and help you finalize a suitable MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan accordingly. As not all universities in Kyrgyzstan allow transfer of fees through loan directly in their bank accounts, we also advise you on which university to go for if you wish to study with loan assistance in Ukraine.
MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan is one of the most relevant choices one can make while choosing to steer ahead in his/her career of pursuing MBBS education abroad. Some useful information that might clear most of one’s doubts is as mentioned below :
- The country receives immense support and funding from government in order to maintain higher standards of medical education for it’s own nationals as well as international students.
- All MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO & MCI, and hence the Indian students graduating from any of these can practice medicine anywhere in whole world including India.
- The national language of Kyrgyzstan is Kyrgyz, however the whole population also understand Russian and can speak it as well.
- Indian students who take admission in MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by universities. With the help of these programs they get the opportunity to travel to various other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
- The total course fee for MBBS in medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students falls in the most affordable spectrum for an Indian family and the cost of living is quite low as compared to other western as well as European countries.
- Indian students generally stay in the hostels provided by university, however they can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves.
- The degree awarded to Indian students is MD (Physician) which is equivalent to MBBS in India and the duration of MBBS course is 5 years.
- Almost all government medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan today offer MBBS course in English medium for Indian students. The entire course in MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan is taught in English and additionally, students are also taught local language (As a subject with regular tests of it) so that they never find it difficult to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
- The facilities and security for international citizens (Indian students) are much superior and far better controlled when compared to India, and hence student’s parents can be assured that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- Admissions in all MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan are done based on eligibility criteria decided by university and that of MCI (For India) on a first come first serve basis without any donation being involved.
- Decision to take admission in one of the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan can prove to be the best option for pursuing medical education abroad for Indian students if you are qualified in NEET but unfortunately could not either secure a seat or afford the fees in India.
- The average cost of living is very affordable when compared to other countries in Europe. Students can easily spend a month in USD 80 with their food expenses, travelling within city in public transport, miscellaneous expenses included.
- Indian mess is available in all MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan where Indian students are currently studying. Students can choose to have food in Indian mess where Indian food is served or prepare food by themselves to save a bit.
- Going by the world rankings, the students have this golden opportunity to get to study in those MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan which are ranked among top world universities and yes, much higher than government medical universities of India too.
- The teachers and professors who are engaged in training foreign students including Indians, are either experienced doctors or hold a PhD degree and have proficiency in teaching in English medium.
- Classes never have more than 15 students and it makes it really easy and comfortable for Indian students to directly interact with their teachers and clear doubts.
- Each medical college in Kyrgyzstan has a fixed number of MBBS seats for foreign students so students must always decide well in time to be able to a MBBS seat in one of the top MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan of their choice.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. Is free of cost for students and is by default already included in the government hostel fees that student pays to university.
- Students get clinical exposure from 3rd year to 5th year when they interact directly with patients in government hospitals located within city while they devote most of their time in learning theoretical section during the first 2 years of their MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* 1 USD = INR 65 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
To know more details about MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan in any of the above mentioned MBBS medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan, you can simply click on their name to know all details about them like university, faculties, infrastructure, city, lifestyle & a lot more. All of the medical universities are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India).
Check MCI Recognition : https://www.mciindia.org/CMS/information-desk/for-students-to-study-in-abroad
Check WHO Recognition : https://search.wdoms.org/
MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan – Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan – Best Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan – MBBS Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students