MBBS Admission in Ukraine 2021 – January Session
The MBBS admission in Ukraine 2021 (January Session) are now open for Indian students. It has not been long when the MBBS colleges in Ukraine decided to wrap their September 2020 session intake, which seemed disappointing to many students in India. These students had planned for studying MBBS in Ukraine (Sept. Session) but missed the admission date due to delayed NEET counseling rounds this year.
However, the January session is one great opportunity for all such students as many universities have stared accepting fresh applications for MBBS admission in Ukraine 2021. Ukraine universities as usual received hundreds of applications from Indian students this year too despite the ongoing pandemic, in contrast to other countries which quite actually suffered in terms of the total number of admissions in September 2020 session.
The total number of Indian students who took MBBS admission in Ukraine (In few selected universities) this year surpassed many other renowned medical universities in neighboring countries like Russia, Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan.
Some of the main reasons for a sudden surge in MBBS admission in Ukraine universities are :
- The ranking of some of the top government medical universities in Ukraine is much better than several top medical universities in neighboring countries. The global ranking of these universities is even far better than the top government medical colleges of India !
- The total fees here comes as a big surprise; as the whole course of MBBS in Ukraine is available in just 19 Lacs (Including the hostel accommodation & medical insurance of all 6 years)
- Last but the most important, the international flights to Ukraine are operational unlike other countries i.e. Russia, Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan which are solely relying on online teaching. Hence, students of September 2020 session have already reached Ukraine and those who will take in January 2021 will also travel to Ukraine for regular classes.
Fees of MBBS in Ukraine 2021 (January)
The total MBBS fees of medical universities that are available currently and accepting applications for MBBS admission in Ukraine 2021 from Indian students are mentioned below :
- Kiev Medical University of UAFM – 19.95 Lacs
- Bukovinian State Medical University – 19.98 Lacs
- Uzhgorod National University – 21.31 Lacs
- Ternopil National Medical University – 22.19 Lacs
- Zaporozhye State Medical University – 22.54 Lacs
- Sumy State University – 22.75 Lacs
- Kharkiv National Medical University – 23.80 Lacs
- Vinnytsia National Medical University – 24.50 Lacs
The above universities are recognized by WHO & MCI/NMC which can be checked through the below links :
MCI/NMC Recognition : https://www.nmc.org.in/information-desk/for-students-to-study-in-abroad
WHO Recognition : https://www.wdoms.org/
Eligibility Requirement for MBBS admission in Ukraine 2021
The eligibility requirement that each student must fulfill are as mentioned below :
- 50% marks in 12th/Inter
- 17 years age
- NEET qualification
Regular MBBS classes in Ukraine for Indian Students
As we are all well aware of the ongoing situation in whole world due to the Covid-19 pandemic with several nations like Russia, Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan relying completely on online classes for the 1st semester at least (Due to the international travel restrictions).
BUT, the Indian government has an Air Bubble Agreement with 18 countries at present. These are those 18 countries which allow movement of passengers between them through limited flights during this pandemic (With various precautions). And the best part is : UKRAINE is one of them with which India has an agreement for travel.
All Indian students who have taken admission in Ukraine in 2020 (September Session) will reach their respective universities in the month of December 2020. Similar arrangements will be made for the January 2021 session applicants. It will be ensured that all students land safely in Ukraine.
Why to take admission in Ukraine through us ?
Concisely, the most important benefit that you get when you apply for MBBS in Ukraine through us is that you can be 100% sure that you are getting what you pay for and at exactly the same price as mentioned everywhere on website. No hidden payments for anything else !
As we have already sent dozens of students in Ukraine for the September 2020 session, we have ample seats available for the January 2021 session too. You can be sure that you will also get a confirmed seat, provided you are eligible (Based on eligibility requirements mentioned above) & have a strong desire to be a doctor !
Apply Now for MBBS admission in Ukraine 2021 (January)
The step wise process for MBBS admission in Ukraine 2021 is as below :
- Submit scans of marksheets (10th & 12th), NEET result and filled up application forms
- Receive admission letter (Soft copy) from university confirming your admission
- Submit original documents with your passport for invitation letter
- Visa application and stamping will be done from Ukraine embassy in India (When international flights become operational)
- Air tickets will be booked and you will be informed about your travel date (When international flights become operational)
Students who are interested to apply in any of the the above medical universities of Ukraine can book their seats and get confirmed admission letter by either completing the above steps online (Recommended due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation) or by visiting any of our offices mentioned on our Contact Us page.