MBBS Admission in Ukraine 2020 (During Coivid-19)
The time left for MBBS admissions in Ukraine is already very less this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and delayed NEET exam in India. With the results of NEET 2020 being announced on 16th October 2020 and the counseling process still going on for admission in Indian colleges, it has become very difficult for students to take any decision for MBBS in Ukraine on such a short notice.
Most of the students who were planning for MBBS in abroad already are aware that several popular destination like Russia & Kazakhstan were closed for fresh application on by mid of November 2020 and some other like Kyrgyzstan closed intake by the end of November.
At present, the only affordable & reliable destination that is is left for Indian students aspiring to be doctors is MBBS from Ukraine. However, they must also note that the last Date for MBBS admission in Ukraine is 15th December 2020.
It is the especially the last opportunity for students who wanted to pursue MBBS from Russia, as they will not find any other option except Ukraine which has everything to offer like Russia i.e. duration of course, medium of instruction & the average cost of whole MBBS course.
What is required for MBBS admission in Ukraine ?
For direct MBBS admission in Ukraine 2020, the eligibility requirement that students must fulfill are :
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th/Intermediate
- 17 years age by 31st December 2020
- NEET qualification in either 2018/2019/2020
* The government has provided NEET exemption to students for admission abroad in 2020 provided such students “must” clear NEET exam in 2021.
What is the total MBBS fees in Ukraine in 2020 ?
The total MBBS fees in Ukraine for 2020 session ranges from 19 Lacs – 26 Lacs for full MBBS course including tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance too of all 6 years. This whole amount has to be paid in installments every year and not all together. The students can even pay their fees semester wise from 2nd year onwards.
Medical universities offering MBBS admission in Ukraine (Under 20 Lacs)
- Black Sea National University – 19 Lacs
- Kiev Medical University of UAFM – 19 Lacs
- Bukovinian State Medical University – 19 Lacs
Universities offering MBBS admission in Ukraine (Between 20-23 Lacs)
- Ivanofrankivsk national Medical University – 20 Lacs
- Uzhgorod National University – 21 Lacs
- Poltava State Medical University – 21 Lacs
- Ternopil National Medical University – 22 Lacs
- Sumy State University – 22 Lacs
Top medical universities offering MBBS admission in Ukraine (Above 23 Lacs)
- Kharkiv National Medical University – 23 Lacs
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University – 23 Lacs
- Vinnytsia National Medical University – 24 Lacs
- OO Bogomolets National Medical University – 24 Lacs
- Lviv National Medical University – 25 lacs
- Taras Shevchenko National Medical University – 25 Lacs
Due to the shortage of time, admission letters are being issued much faster this year as compared to previous years. We would like to emphasize again that anyone who is planning to study abroad in Ukraine this year should apply for admission in university of his/her choice as soon as possible before time runs out.
How to apply in Ukraine ?
The MBBS admission in Ukraine is completed through an easy process mentioned below :
- Submit scans of marksheets (10th & 12th), NEET result and filled up application forms
- Receive admission letter (Soft copy) from university confirming your admission
- Submit original documents with your passport for invitation letter
- Visa application and stamping is done from Ukraine embassy in India
- Air tickets are booked and you are informed about your travel date
Students who are interested to apply in any of the the above medical universities of Ukraine can book their seats and get confirmed admission letter by either completing the above steps either online (Recommended due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation) or by visiting any of our offices mentioned on our Contact Us page.