MBBS Admission in Russia 2021 – January Session
The MBBS admission in Russia 2021 (January Session) are now open for Indian students. It has not been long when the MBBS colleges in Russia decided to wrap their September 2020 session intake, which seemed disappointing to many students in India. These students had planned for studying MBBS in Russia (Sept. Session) but missed the admission date due to delayed NEET counseling rounds this year.
However, the January session is one great opportunity for all such students as the universities have stared accepting fresh applications for MBBS admission in Russia 2021. Russian universities as usual received hundreds of applications from Indian students this year too despite the ongoing pandemic, in contrast to other countries which quite actually suffered in terms of the total number of admissions in September 2020 session.
The total number of Indian students who took MBBS admission in Russia (In few selected universities) this year surpassed many other renowned medical universities in neighboring countries like Ukraine, Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan.
Some of the main reasons for a sudden surge in MBBS admission in Russia universities are :
- The ranking of some of the top government medical universities in Russia is much better than several top medical universities in neighboring countries. The global ranking of these universities is even far better than the top government medical colleges of India !
- The total fees here comes as a big surprise; as the whole course of MBBS in Russia is available in just 26 Lacs (Including the hostel accommodation & medical insurance of all 6 years)
Fees Structure of MBBS in Russia 2021 (January)
Here is the detailed year wise fees of medical universities that are available currently and accepting applications for MBBS admission in Russia 2021 from Indian students. The yearly fees mentioned below includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance.
* STUDENTS DON’T HAVE TO PAY ANY ADDITIONAL AMOUNT AFTER REACHING DESTINATION, EXCEPT THE ONE’S MENTIONED BELOW !
Kursk State Medical University
- 1st Year Fees : USD 6,280 / INR 4,39,600
- 2nd-6th/Year Fees : USD 6,200 / INR 4,34,000
- Total Fees : USD 37,280 / INR 26,09,600
- Medium : English
- Duration : 6 Years
- Government/Private : Government
- City : Kursk
* 1 USD = INR 70 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
The above university is recognized by WHO & MCI/NMC which can be checked through the below links :
MCI/NMC Recognition : https://www.nmc.org.in/information-desk/for-students-to-study-in-abroad
WHO Recognition : https://www.wdoms.org/
Eligibility Requirement for MBBS admission in Russia 2021
The eligibility requirement that each student must fulfill are as mentioned below :
- 50% marks in 12th/Inter
- 17 years age
- NEET qualification
Online MBBS classes in Russia for Indian Students
As we are all well aware of the ongoing situation in whole world due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the medical universities of Russia have decided to start the classes for 1st year students in online mode. The Indian students who took admission in the September 2020 session have already started attending their online classes.
The students who will now apply for the January 2021 session, will have their online classes started by January/February 2021. As of present, almost all the reputed universities worldwide are conducting classes online. This routine will continue till the international flights to these countries are resumed. Students should look at the positive aspect of this i.e. they will save 6 months of their time (As the next academic session will begin in September 2021) and also save the personal living expenses (As they will be attending online classes sitting at home from India).
The main question that may come to mind of several students here probably would be that “How can they study medicine through online classes which involves a whole lot of practical skills, examination & interactions with patients ?”
Well, the answer is quite simple ! You do not start interacting with patients directly from the very 1st semester of your MBBS course abroad. The subjects taught during the 1st semester of course are medical physics, medical biology, medical chemistry, Russian language, Latin language, etc. The main stream medicine subjects begin from 2nd semester i.e. Anatomy & Histology. By the start of 2nd semester, it would already be September 2021 and flights will surely be operational by that time. We hope this clears the doubts of many.
Why to take MBBS admission in Russia 2021 (January) through us ?
Concisely, the most important benefit that you get when you apply for MBBS in Russia through us is that you can be 100% sure that you are getting what you pay for and at exactly the same price as mentioned everywhere on website. No hidden payments for anything else !
As we have already sent dozens of students in Russia for the September 2020 session, we have ample seats available for the January 2021 session too. You can be sure that you will also get a confirmed seat, provided you are eligible (Based on eligibility requirements mentioned above) & have a strong desire to be a doctor !
Apply Now for MBBS admission in Russia 2021 (January)
The step wise process for MBBS admission in Russia 2021 is as below :
- Submit scans of marksheets (10th & 12th), NEET result and filled up application forms
- Receive admission letter (Soft copy) from university confirming your admission
- Submit original documents with your passport for invitation letter
- Visa application and stamping will be done from Russia embassy in India (When international flights become operational)
- Air tickets will be booked and you will be informed about your travel date (When international flights become operational)
Students who are interested to apply in any of the the above medical universities of Russia can book their seats and get confirmed admission letter by either completing the above steps online (Recommended due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation) or by visiting any of our offices mentioned on our Contact Us page.