Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy
Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy was established in the year 1916 and is located in the capital of Dnipropetrovsk state of Ukraine. It is counted among the few oldest medical colleges in Ukraine. At the time of it’s establishment DMA, Dnipropetrovsk began as an institute in 1916 and acquired State Academy status in 1920. With time and improvement, it acquired the status of Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy in 1994 before finally being know as Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy in 2015. Indian students comprise the majority of foreign students in university with other students being mostly from China, Afghanistan, Nepal, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya and many other countries. Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy works under the governance of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine & Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine. The academy has recognition from WHO (World Health Organization) & NMC (National Medical Commission). The academy offers various medical programs at undergraduate, postgraduate & premedical levels to local Ukrainian as well as Indian students & is among the top medical universities in Ukraine. Indian students get equal opportunity to participate in research activities conducted by academy while their tenure of studying MBBS in Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy. Dnipropetrovsk National Medical Academy’s ranking hold significant importance and attracts huge number of Indian students every year.
MBBS Fees in Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy
- 1st Year Fee : USD 6,800 / INR 4,76,000
- 2nd – 6th Year Fee / Year : USD 5,500 / INR 3,85,000
- Total Course Fee : USD 34,300 / INR 24,01,000
* Yearly fees includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance cost too.
MBBS Duration in Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy
- Duration of Course : 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction : English
MBBS Eligibility in Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy
- 50% marks in PCB in 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
- NEET qualification (As per government rules)