Crimea Federal University
Crimea Federal University is a center of higher education located in the city of Simferopol in the Republic of Crimea. It functions under the governance of the Ministry of Health of Russia & Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia. The Crimea Federal University is also recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) & NMC (National Medical Commission). Crimea Federal University ranking is at the 2nd position among all medical universities in Russia (falling under Ministry of Education & Science, Russian Federation) as per the ranking published by Indian Embassy in Moscow, Russia for students from India. The university comprises of a faculty of more than 10000 members & more than 35000 students including students from different countries. Crimea provides degrees in undergraduate, postgraduate, specialty & doctorate courses in various fields of science to local Russians as well as international students too. Today, the CFU encompasses 8 academies, 5 colleges, 11 branches & 7 science & research institutions. Being a federal university, it is not only of the biggest medical colleges in Russia, but also one of the biggest in various sectors of education. In addition to the teaching work carried on by university, it is also involved in various sorts of scientific & research work. Courses in field of bio resources, construction, social sciences, technology, network, etc. are also taught at different colleges under the Crimea Federal University.
MBBS Fees in Crimea Federal University
- 1st Year Fee : USD 6,000 / INR 4,20,000
- 2nd – 6th Year Fee / Year : USD 3,600 / INR 2,52,000
- Total Course Fee : USD 24,000 / INR 16,80,000
* Yearly fees includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance cost too.
MBBS Duration in Crimea Federal University
- Duration of Course : 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction : English
MBBS Eligibility in Crimea Federal University
- 60% marks in PCB in 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
- NEET qualification (As per government rules)