Crimea Federal University
Crimea Federal University is a center of higher education located in the city of Simferopol in the Republic of Crimea. It functions under the governance of the Ministry of Health of Russia & Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia. The Crimea Federal University is also recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) & MCI (Medical Council of India). Crimea Federal University ranking is at the 2nd position among all medical universities in Russia (falling under Ministry of Education & Science, Russian Federation) as per the ranking published by Indian Embassy in Moscow, Russia for students from India. The university comprises of a faculty of more than 10000 members & more than 35000 students including students from different countries. Crimea provides degrees in undergraduate, postgraduate, specialty & doctorate courses in various fields of science to local Russians as well as international students too. Today, the CFU encompasses 8 academies, 5 colleges, 11 branches & 7 science & research institutions. Being a federal university, it is not only of the biggest medical colleges in Russia, but also one of the biggest in various sectors of education. In addition to the teaching work carried on by university, it is also involved in various sorts of scientific & research work. Courses in field of bio resources, construction, social sciences, technology, network, etc. are also taught at different colleges under the Crimea Federal University.
MBBS Fees in Crimea Federal University
- 1st Year Fee : USD 6,500 / INR 4,55,000
- 2nd – 6th Year Fee / Year : USD 3,600 / INR 2,52,000
- Total Course Fee : USD 24,500 / INR 17,15,000
* Yearly fees includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance cost too.
MBBS Duration in Crimea Federal University
- Duration of Course : 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction : English
MBBS Eligibility in Crimea Federal University
- 60% marks in PCB in 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
- NEET qualification (As per government rules)
MBBS in Crimea Federal University
Crimea annually holds several conferences, events, round tables, meeting, etc. with other major universities of Europe & Asia. The university also has strong collaborations with other medical universities of different countries. The university receives applications from students around the world every year and at present more than 500 Indian students are enrolled and studying MBBS in Crimea. Apart from being one of the top medical universities in Russia in terms of education quality, one of the main reasons why it is preferred above other universities is that the total MBBS fees in Crimea Federal University is very low as compared to average MBBS fees in Russia of other colleges. The duration of MBBS in Crimea is 6 years and the medium of instruction is English medium for Indian students and other foreign students too. During the first 3 years of course, full emphasis is given on theoretical subjects while the last 3 years of education are fully devoted towards acquiring practical and clinical skills. Most of the classes during last 3 years of MBBS in Crimea are conducted in hospitals located in the city. The university of Crimea has been rated among the top 3 medical universities of Russia by the Indian Embassy on Moscow based on the MCI passing results and quality of English medium medical education imparted to Indian students. Being a popular & a federal university for MBBS in Russia, the university offers limited seats and hence students must apply well in time for getting in Crimea.
Crimea Federal University Hostels
Students are provided accommodation facility in Crimea Federal University hostels that are present inside the campus of university. The hostel are equipped with modern security features, CCTV surveillance, fire alarm safety and round the clock security. The rooms are pre-installed with all amenities that are needed for a student i.e. bed, bedding, study table & chair, wardrobe, etc. Each floor has common toilets, washrooms and kitchens. Boys and girls are provided accommodation on separate floors & blocks. Students do not have to pay any charges for electricity, water or cooking gas during their tenure of study in Crimea Federal University. Students who wish to study in silence can use the reading halls available within hostel premises at anytime when they wish to. Gymnasium and canteen facility is also available within Crimea Federal University hostels and students can benefit from them. The university with the help of student body organizes cultural and sports events every year for the international students to have an opportunity to showcase their talents. Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi & Eid are also celebrated by Indian students in Crimea Federal University government hostels every year with great enthusiasm and joy. Several international student associations are also setup & managed by the students themselves of India, Ukraine, Armenia, Turkey, Nigeria, etc. in Crimea. The university has more than 25 partnership exchange program agreements with universities & educational institutions around the world. Under these exchange programs, students often travel to China, Austria, Jordan and many other countries for enrichment of their skills & knowledge related to medical education.
Crimea federal University Faculties
As the name says i.e. federal, the Crimea Federal University has a vast spectrum of courses to offer to students with several academies, institutes, branches & scientific institutions working under it. The medical department of university has the following faculties : Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy & Faculty of Dentistry. In addition to the above the university also offers courses in engineering, aviation, philology, law, biology, physics, mathematics, etc. The faculty of general medicine is the one which receive maximum number of Indian students every year for studying MBBS in Crimea. The university is quite popular among students from India due to the fact that, it currently has the best FMGE/MCI Screening Test passing percentage of students graduating from here, in comparison to students of other universities in Russia. The teachers and professors engaged in training Indian students for MBBS in English medium at Crimea are highly proficient in English language and have expertise in their fields of teaching. Each year, the university receives hundreds of applications for MBBS admission in Russia from students across the globe & only the eligible students among those are selected to study in Crimea Federal University. The university welcomes all aspiring & eligible students to pursue MBBS in Crimea Federal University and create a great future for themselves and serve the people.
Simferopol City in Russia
The city of Simferopol is the capital of Republic of Crimea. The city is located along the river Salgir. Several universities are located in the city of Simferopol. Crimea University is one of the largest MBBS colleges in Russia and is one of the most sought after destinations for students from various countries willing to study in Crimea Federal University. The city receives thousands of tourists each year from different parts of the world. The city has famous beaches and people from all around the world come to relax at beaches in Simferopol. The city of Simferopol is well connected to Russia as well as Ukraine through rail, road and air transport. For transport within the city trams, trolleybuses, vans, taxis, etc. are always available. The Republic of Crimea is surrounded completely by the Black sea. The city of Crimea has an international airport and students from India can book direct flight from India and land in Simferopol via Moscow or some other transit. The Crimea Federal University has witnessed a huge growth in the influx of foreign students especially from India for MBBS admission in Crimea Federal University due to the popularity it has gained with it’s high standards of education in recent years. The time that Indian students will spend in Crimea during their 6 years of MBBS course may prove to be one of the best of their lives.
Why to study MBBS in Crimea Federal University, Russia ?
Some of useful facts which might make it easier for a student to decide about studying MBBS in Crimea Federal University are as mentioned below :
- Crimea Federal University is one of the oldest MBBS colleges in Russia that has been providing MBBS education to Indian students since several years and has been very successful at it.
- The standard of MBBS education adopted and taught to Indian students in Simferopol is nothing less than top medical universities located in western part of the world and Europe.
- The university has partnership and exchange programs with numerous reputed medical universities located in Europe and other parts of the world. These MBBS exchange programs can be utilized by Indian student studying MBBS in Simferopol too.
- In addition to hundreds of Indian students, many students from other parts of the world also take MBBS admission in Crimea Federal University every year and this provides an opportunity for Indian students to directly interact with them and learn new cultures.
- The total MBBS fees in Crimea Federal University is very less as compared to MBBS course in other parts of European countries which charge a hefty amount from Indian students.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Crimea Federal University get ample exposure to clinical classes as from 3rdyear most of their classes are conducted in government hospitals located within the city and get to interact with patients and give their diagnosis.
- Indian students who took MBBS admission in Crimea Federal University and graduated from it have shown excellent results in not only MCI Screening Test (FMGE) but also in various other country’s licensing exams like USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc.
- Hundreds of Indian students who became doctors from Simferopol are today practicing in India and other parts of the world which proves the quality of MBBS in Simferopol, Russia.
- The total number of Indian students studying MBBS in Crimea Federal University at present is more than 500 already, which gives a clear picture of the large community of Indians students studying here.
- Indian students get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior professors and teachers during their MBBS in Crimea Federal University.
- Hostel accommodation is organized in such way that Indian boys and girls have separate floors or blocks. In addition to this, separate hostels for boys and girls are also available and can be chosen by Indian students, if required.
- Indian mess is available for Indian students where all Indian cuisines are available and the food is also prepared by Indian cook so as to give the best food to students. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are also available.
- Crimea Federal University is a government medical university for studying MBBS in Russia and holds accreditation from Russian government as well as Ministry of health and education.
- As the native Russian teachers in Simferopol have already been teaching Indian students MBBS in English medium since a long time, they are very fluent in English language and helps students to easily interact with teachers irrespective of any local language bar.
- Indian students get the opportunity to take part in various co-curricular activities organized by university every year like sports, cultural events, talent events, etc.
- The local people of Russia i.e. Russians are very friendly and keen to interact with foreign students, especially Indian students and this leads to students leading a peaceful life during their MBBS in Crimea, Russia.
- The city of Simferopol in itself is one of the most beautiful and peaceful cities in Russia and this provides for a perfect atmosphere for Indian students to completely focus on their MBBS in Crimea, Russia during their entire tenure of 6 years.