Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University is located in the Ufa i.e capital city of Bashkortostan Republic. The university was founded in year 1932 and till date remains one of the classical medical colleges in Russia for medical, dental & pharmaceutical courses for students from all over the world. Bashkir State Medical University functions under the governance of the Ministry of Health of Russia & Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia. It is also recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) & MCI (Medical Council of India). BSMU has over 8000 medical students, including more than 850 foreign students from 40 different countries, about 1000 clinical residents & Ph.D. students and 7000 postgraduate professional trainees. At present, more than 500 students from India are studying MBBS in Bashkir in English medium. Among all foreign students studying at Bashkir, Indian students comprise the most part of it. The university has tie ups with all government hospitals within the city and Indian students get to visit most of them during their clinical classes after 2nd year. The university pays equal importance to research work too apart from the academic training module. Indian students can benefit from such programs by being a part of them and learn new advances in medicine under supervision of researchers and professors. Bashkir State Medical University ranking is among the top medical universities in Russia.
MBBS Fees in Bashkir State Medical University
- 1st Year Fee : USD 5,400 / INR 3,78,000
- 2nd – 6th Year Fee / Year : USD 4,400 / INR 3,08,000
- Total Course Fee : USD 27,400 / INR 19,18,000
* Yearly fees includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance cost too.
MBBS Duration in Bashkir State Medical University
- Duration of Course : 6 Years
- Medium of Instruction : English
MBBS Eligibility in Bashkir State Medical University
- 50% marks in PCB in 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
- NEET qualification (As per government rules)
MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University
The university has recently become very popular among students from Asian countries, especially India due to the affordable cost of MBBS in Russia offered by university. Hundreds of students from all parts of India choose Bashkir State Medical University for MBBS admission in Russia to become doctors and create a bright future for themselves. Since the day Bashkir State Med. University was established in Ufa, more than 16000 students have graduated successfully from here. The total MBBS fees in Bashkir State Medical University falls well within the affordable range of any middle class Indian family. The university is quite popular due to this low MBBS fees in Russia it offers as compared to other medical universities in Russia. Students from more than 26 different countries are currently enrolled and are acquiring medical education in BSMU, Ufa. The duration of MBBS in Bashkir is of 5 years 8 months which is often called 6 years in general. During the first 3 years of MBBS at university, Indian students learn theoretical subjects most of the time. The last 3 years of MBBS are completely devoted to clinical classes and students have to visit various hospitals during this time. Students interact with patients in these hospitals and report back to their doctors / teachers with their diagnosis for evaluation.
Bashkir State Medical University Hostels
Since the last 85 years of its existence, Bashkir State Med. University has played a pivotal role in development of medical science & training of domestic & international students. According to annual rating of medical colleges in Russia, BSMU is one of the top medical universities for MBBS in Russia. The university’s campus has 10 buildings scattered in the a very large area which have different departments including the medical faculty functioning in them. International students including the ones from India who take MBBS admission in Russia, are provided accommodation in Bashkir State Medical University hostels which are located at a close distance from university. All basic amenities are provided in hostel free of cost in Bashkir State Medical University hostels i.e. electricity, hot & cold water, cooking gas, etc. and round the clock security is present for the safety of students. The rooms are either two or three seater and are allotted on first come first serve basis based on applications. The rooms are equipped with beds, bed-sheets, study table, chair, wardrobe and other necessary things required by students. The hostels are equipped with CCTV surveillance, fire alarm safety systems and round the clock security for foreign students. All floors of hostel have common washrooms, toilets and kitchens located on them. Indian students can choose to either stay in Bashkir State Medical University government hostels or rent a flat/apartment within city, if they wish to.
Bashkir State Medical University Faculties
Bashkir State Med. University has the following faculties : Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Preventive Medicine & Faculty of Preparatory Course, etc. Among all faculties, the faculty of general medicine receives the most number of foreign students each year to study in Bashkir, Ufa. Students from foreign countries have the option to study in English medium or Russian medium before applying for MBBS admission in Bashkir State Medical University. The duration of English course course is of 6 years while in Russian medium the duration is 7 years which includes 1 year compulsory Russian language training. Bashkir State Med. University is currently home to more than 500 Indian students who are studying MBBS in Russia. The university has several exchange programs in place through which Indian students can travel with their teachers to different universities in Europe and learn new advances in field of modern medicine. BSMU, one of the finest MBBS colleges in Russia invites all eligible and aspiring students from India to apply for MBBS in Russia and be part of this classical medical university to create a bright future for themselves.
Ufa City in Russia
The city of Ufa is the capital of Bashkortostan state of Russia & is also the 11th most populated city of Russia. The city is considered as one the best in Russia for business opportunities. Apart from BSMU, the city is also a hub for engineering, aviation & petroleum courses offered by Ufa State Aviation University & Ufa State Petroleum University. The city of Ufa is located in the eastern part of Russia with it’s border almost touching Asian countries. The majority of population in the Bashkortostan Republic comprises of Russians, Tatars & Bashkirs. The city is linked to other major cities of Russia through more than one highways & is also well linked through vast network of railways. The railway station of Ufa is a part of the well known Trans-Siberian railway line too. The city of Ufa also has an international airport and students from India can land directly in Ufa via transit in Moscow or some other city. The city has well maintained network of public transport which includes trams, trolley buses, vans and taxis. Students can travel anywhere within city in Ufa in very low cost using any of the public transports. As the university has limited number of MBBS seats for students from India, students from India who are interested for MBBS here must apply well in time to secure a confirmed seat.
Why to study MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University, Russia ?
Some of useful facts which might make it easier for a student to decide about studying MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University are as mentioned below :
- Bashkir State Medical University is one of the oldest MBBS colleges in Russia that has been providing MBBS education to Indian students since several years and has been very successful at it.
- The standard of MBBS education adopted and taught to Indian students in Ufa is nothing less than top medical universities located in western part of the world and Europe.
- The university has partnership and exchange programs with numerous reputed medical universities located in Europe and other parts of the world. These MBBS exchange programs can be utilized by Indian student studying MBBS in Ufa too.
- In addition to hundreds of Indian students, many students from other parts of the world also take MBBS admission in Bashkir State Medical University every year and this provides an opportunity for Indian students to directly interact with them and learn new cultures.
- The total MBBS fees in Bashkir State Medical University is very less as compared to MBBS course in other parts of European countries which charge a hefty amount from Indian students.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University get ample exposure to clinical classes as from 3rdyear most of their classes are conducted in government hospitals located within the city and get to interact with patients and give their diagnosis.
- Indian students who took MBBS admission in Bashkir State Medical University and graduated from it have shown excellent results in not only MCI Screening Test (FMGE) but also in various other country’s licensing exams like USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc.
- Hundreds of Indian students who became doctors from Ufa are today practicing in India and other parts of the world which proves the quality of MBBS in Ufa, Russia.
- The total number of Indian students studying MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University at present is more than 500 already, which gives a clear picture of the large community of Indians students studying here.
- Indian students get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior professors and teachers during their MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University.
- Hostel accommodation is organized in such way that Indian boys and girls have separate floors or blocks. In addition to this, separate hostels for boys and girls are also available and can be chosen by Indian students, if required.
- Indian mess is available for Indian students where all Indian cuisines are available and the food is also prepared by Indian cook so as to give the best food to students. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are also available.
- Bashkir State Medical University is a government medical university for MBBS in Russia and holds accreditation from Russian government as well as Ministry of health and education.
- As the native Russian teachers in Ufa have already been teaching Indian students MBBS in English medium since a long time, they are very fluent in English language and helps students to easily interact with teachers irrespective of any local language bar.
- Indian students get the opportunity to take part in various co-curricular activities organized by university every year like sports, cultural events, talent events, etc.
- The local people of Russia i.e. Russians are very friendly and keen to interact with foreign students, especially Indian students and this leads to students leading a peaceful life during their MBBS in Bashkir, Russia.
- The city of Ufa in itself is one of the most beautiful and peaceful cities in Russia and this provides for a perfect atmosphere for Indian students to completely focus on their MBBS in Bashkir, Russia during their entire tenure of 6 years.