Asian Medical Institute
Asian Medical Institute was established in the year 2004 and is located in the Kant city of Kyrgyz Republic. The city is located in the outskirts of Bishkek city, the capital of Kyrgyzstan. ASMI, Kant functions as per the regulations of Ministry of Health of Kyrgyz Republic & Ministry of Education & Science of Kyrgyz Republic. The college is one of the most renowned private medical institution in Kyrgyzstan currently which attracts huge number of Indian students every year for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Asian Medical Institute is recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) & NMC (National Medical Commission). The institute has the sole motive of educating & training eligible students in the primary field of medicine from Kyrgyz Republic as well as from other countries. Asian Medical Institute’s ranking in Kyrgyzstan has seen a huge rise in previous years attributing to the top notch medical education imparted to students and the excellent atmosphere it has in it’s renovated and upgraded campus for education. The college has become one of the most popular medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan in past few year in low and affordable budget for Indian students and has been witnessing a huge influx of students from India applying to study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute. The university has collaborations with the medical universities of US, UK, Europe & several other countries.
MBBS Fees in Asian Medical Institute
- 1st Year Fee : USD 5,600 / INR 3,92,000
- 2nd – 5th Year Fee / Year : USD 3,660 / INR 2,56,000
- Total Course Fee : USD 20,240 / INR 14,16,800
* Yearly fees includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation & medical insurance cost too.
MBBS Duration in Asian Medical Institute
- Duration of Course : 5 Years
- Medium of Instruction : English
MBBS Eligibility in Asian Medical Institute
- 50% marks in PCB in 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December
- NEET qualification (As per government rules)
MBBS in Asian Medical Institute
MBBS in Asian Medical Institute is conducted in English medium for citizens from India and other foreign countries. The selection of international students is done solely on the basis of their eligibility rules as set by college. A couple of years ago all MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan offered a 6 years course for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan but from year 2018 it has been revised to a 5 year course. And with this decision, hundreds of students from around the world take MBBS admission in Asian Medical Institute to create a bright future for themselves. During the initial 2 years of MBBS in Asian, full attention is paid to imparting theoretical knowledge to students while the last 3 years of MBBS course are solely dedicated towards learning clinical knowledge. Indian students get the opportunity to interact with local patients during their hospital visits and submit their diagnosis to doctors. Asian Medical Institute is a semi government institution and offers a very low fees for international students in comparison to other college’s for MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan. The college receives applications from Indian students throughout the year as it has admission session i.e. September & February session for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
Asian Medical Institute Hostels
At Asian Medical Institute hostels, foreign students including Indian students are provided accommodation in a separate hostels. Asian Medical Institute hostels for Indian students are located within the campus of medical college. The hostels has modern facilities like CCTV surveillance system, heating systems & fire alarm safety system. The hostels have 2 and 3 seater option which are allotted on first come first serve basis depending on availability. The hostel administration provides study tables, study chairs, beds, wardrobe, bed sheets, lamps, etc. to all students in their rooms. Boys and girls are provided accommodation in either separate floors in same hostel or in separate hostels completely. The facilities of laundry, sports hall & reading hall are available within the hostel premises. Students can choose to stay in self rented flats from 2nd year if they wish too. All hostels have Indian mess which is compulsory for students in 1st year of their MBBS in Asian. The meals are served 3 times a day i.e. breakfast, lunch & dinner. Both vegetarian & non-vegetarian options are available for students to choose from. Indian festivals lik Diwali, Holi & Eid are also celebrated among Indian students with enthusiasm and joy every year in hostel under supervision of university administration and student body. Annual sports and cultural events are organized at Asian Medical College, which attract local as well as international students in huge numbers every year to participate and them and showcase their talents and skills.
Asian Medical Institute Faculties
Asian Medical College has the following faculties active : Medical, Dentistry, Nursing & for preparatory course. The faculty of general medicine receives the most number of applications every year for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. The college has recently opened up 2 new campuses due to the growing number of students taking MBBS admission in Asian Medical Institute. The new campus building, infrastructure & facilities are much better & advanced as compared to the old one. The teaching staff consists of several doctorates, PhD’s, professors & lecturers for teaching in English medium. Indian students studying MBBS in Asian can also benefit from various exchange programs at college through which they get the opportunity to travel to other renowned universities in Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine. The teachers engaged in training Indian students are highly proficient in English language as well as have excellence in their fields of teaching. The administration welcomes all eligible applicants from India to apply for studying MBBS in Asian Medical Institute and be a part of this renowned medical university in Kyrgyzstan and create a bright future for themselves that lies ahead of them.
Kant City in Kyrgyzstan
Kant is a city in the valley of Northern Kyrgyzstan and is the administrative center of Ysyk-Ata district (Earlier called Kant). The city was established in 1928. Kant city is also a industrial service center for whole region of Kant region. Kant is situated 20 kms. from the capital of Kyrgyzstan i.e. Bishkek city. The name of this city is derived from the word “Kant” in Kyrgyz language which means “sugar” in English. The city of Bishkek is the most important education hub in Kyrgyzstan with several renowned medical universities located here including Asian Medical Institute. It is named due to the sugar plant that was established here in 1930. The major local enterprise in the city is Abdysh Ata Brewery whose products are well known through the Kyrgyzstan. The city is also very well connected by air road & rail to all major places in Kyrgyzstan through Bishkek. Manas International Airport is located only 40 kms. from Asian Medical Institute. Being located in the outskirts of Bishkek city, Asian Medical Institute provides a the perfect atmosphere for students for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and at the same time always have the ease of visiting Bishkek in no time.
Why to study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan ?
Some of useful facts which might make it easier for a student to decide about studying MBBS in Asian Medical Institute are as mentioned below :
- Asian Medical Institute is one of the oldest MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan that has been providing MBBS education to Indian students since several years and has been very successful at it.
- The standard of MBBS education adopted and taught to Indian students in Kant is nothing less than top medical universities located in western part of the world and Europe.
- The university has partnership and exchange programs with numerous reputed medical universities located in Europe and other parts of the world. These MBBS exchange programs can be utilized by Indian student studying MBBS in Kant too.
- In addition to hundreds of Indian students, many students from other parts of the world also take MBBS admission in Asian Medical Institute every year and this provides an opportunity for Indian students to directly interact with them and learn new cultures.
- The total MBBS fees in Asian Medical Institute is very less as compared to MBBS course in other parts of world which charge a hefty amount from Indian students.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Asian Medical Institute get ample exposure to clinical classes as from 3rdyear most of their classes are conducted in government hospitals located within the city and get to interact with patients and give their diagnosis.
- Indian students who took MBBS admission in Asian Medical Institute and graduated from it have shown excellent results in not only MCI Screening Test (FMGE) but also in various other country’s licensing exams like USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc.
- Hundreds of Indian students who became doctors from Kant are today practicing in India and other parts of the world which proves the quality of MBBS in Kant, Kyrgyzstan.
- The total number of Indian students studying MBBS in Asian Medical Institute at present is more than 1,000 already, which gives a clear picture of the large community of Indians students studying here.
- Indian students get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior professors and teachers during their MBBS in Asian Medical Institute.
- Hostel accommodation is organized in such way that Indian boys and girls have separate floors or blocks. In addition to this, separate hostels for boys and girls are also available and can be chosen by Indian students, if required.
- Indian mess is available for Indian students where all Indian cuisines are available and the food is also prepared by Indian cook so as to give the best food to students. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are also available.
- Asian Medical Institute is one of the most renowned medical university to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and holds accreditation from Kyrgyzstan government and ministry of education & health..
- As the native Kyrgyz teachers in Kant have already been teaching Indian students MBBS in English medium since a long time, they are very fluent in English language and helps students to easily interact with teachers irrespective of any local language bar.
- Indian students get the opportunity to take part in various co-curricular activities organized by university every year like sports, cultural events, talent events, etc.
- The local people of Kyrgyzstan i.e. Kyrgyz are very friendly and keen to interact with foreign students, especially Indian students and this leads to students leading a peaceful life during their MBBS in Asian, Kyrgyzstan.
- The city of Kant in itself is one of the most beautiful and peaceful cities in Kyrgyzstan and this provides for a perfect atmosphere for Indian students to completely focus on their MBBS in Asian, Kyrgyzstan during their entire tenure of 5 years.